Forever 21 Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Forever 21 Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

1.8

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied and they called me about 2 weeks later. The assistant manager at the time screened me on the phone and asked a few questions. I came in and waited for other interviews to be finished. I was interviewed individually.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

super easy. 3 interviews, all individual. you meet with one of the mid-level managers to discuss trends and experience, then the top level manager to reiterate and that's when i got hired.

Interview Questions

• they ask you about current trends, how you handle responsibilities, exp in customer service, etc   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Miami, FL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I went in to apply and brought my resume. One of the other employees took it to the manager and she interviewed me on the spot and hired me on the spot.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Group interview was the first and only step after submitting the application. Very straightforward, about 7 or 8 people in a group. Relatively casual, went around and introduced everyone.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in National City, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (National City, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at one of their job fairs. Interview was really easy. They had a table with the hiring manager set up outside of the store and you just walked up and got interviewed on the spot.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied and received call within a few days for interview. When arrived, I had to wait 20 minutes for a manger. The manager I was supposed to be interviewed by left before I even got there. The interview took about 15 minutes. She said the interview went well and said the store manger would call me later that afternoon. I didn’t receive a call at all.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Nashville, TN (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

They had a group interview where they immediately hired people on the spot. We all sat in the break room and they talked to us and let us know what type of work we would be doing. They asked us individually what position would be best for us. We were basically able to pick what position we wanted based on our skills and experience.

Interview Questions

• What do I hope to achieve with working with this company?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

I met with the store manager, and she went over my application and resume. It was informal, and it was encouraged to dress fashionably for the open interview. I wore something similar to what is sold at Forever 21. I was offered a position during my interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Forever 21?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I filled out an application in the store on Saturday and went in Monday during the open interview. The interview was 3 minutes long. I was told I'd get a callback Wednesday and I did with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• If you could be one word in the dictionary what would it be?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Cerritos, CA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

It was super easy. I actually just swung by randomly to drop off my resume cause i knew they'd be looking to hire for the summer. So the manager told me to just jump in and do an interview right on the spot. I did. The interviewer loved me, told me I was at the top of his list and then a week later I got a call to come in for Orientation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.