Forever 21 Assistant Production Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Forever 21 Assistant Production Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

It took about a week or two for a phone interview after applying online. It took about a month for an in person interview.

Upon arriving to my interview, I was escorted to a conference room upstairs to wait for the hiring manager to arrive by an employee. After 30 minutes of waiting for no one to arrive, I took it upon myself to walk myself downstairs to inform reception that the hiring manager never arrived. She tried to reach out to the hiring manager to no avail. I sat for 10 minutes in the waiting room near the reception area waiting for reception to find out where the hiring manager was before I was told to go back upstairs. I sat for 10 minutes in the conference room waiting for the hiring manager to arrive and when she did I had a short 10 minute interview with her. She seemed like she was in a rush and scurried through the interview because she wanted to get back to work. She called one of her employees to do the rest of the interview with me. I sat for another 10 minutes waiting for the next interviewer to arrive. She was young, friendly, but not too pleasant. She actually told me that she didn’t think I would enjoy being in this role and tried to discourage me from it by telling me all the negative things. Especially when she told me the work hours would be 8am - 9pm. She subliminally told me to run as fast as I can.

After the interview was over, my recruiter informed me that she heard it went well and she would inform me of a decision shortly. I communicated my concerns to her about the work hours and she was confused as to where I heard such a thing. I told her about my interview and she had no idea who else could’ve possibly interviewed me besides the hiring manager. I didn’t catch the employee’s name but there was this whole miscommunication between me and my recruiter where she had no idea what happened with my interview and who was even interviewing me.

I received an offer a few days or a week later. I declined. The pay was low and I didn’t have a good interview experience. That negative experience demonstrated their poor work culture and I wasn’t too pleased with who I’d be working with. No regrets since then.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in this role?
    What precious experience do you have in fashion?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first, then in person. Don't think about applying here if you have related work experience in the Korean businesses in the DTLA fashion district. They will go through the phone screening with you and tell you to come to their offices, but they will not hire you. Also, if they ask if you are bilingual and you say yes (Korean), expect the entire interview to progress in Korean.

Assistant Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview and pretty typical questions. The interview was really casual and they were honest about the salary which is by hour. They also stated that they would not help with moving to CA.

Assistant Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Very strange. Bibles in the corner of the table in each interviewing room-- unethical. First interview, i was told that I would not be able to have much of a personal life an that they would not want me to take many days off, especially in a row. I rejected the position. The second time I got called for an interview, it was with another team and this team was much more normal. It was more on the casual side and I met with the Buyer and the Senior Buyer. I accepted the second position.

Negotiation

Awkward as always

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The recruiter that contacted me throughout the whole process was really sweet. I had a phone interview with her that lasted 5-10 minutes. She said she would contact me to schedule an interview. I went in for the first interview with the manager that I would have been working with & it went well. She was really nice and answered any questions I had. They e-mailed me to come in for a second interview and the lady who interviewed me seemed uninterested the whole time. She also made me wait for 15 minutes and only interviewed me for 5 minutes. Maybe she was just busy that day but it made me feel like I was wasting her time.
    She left before I could ask any questions. I sent a follow up email and no response. Finally, the recruiter emailed saying they were going with someone else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was super nice and quick to schedule me in for an interview. I sent follow up emails after the interview and the recruiter said she would update me later on in the week, but failed to do so as I followed up once agin. She called me later in the day to tell me that the department took a while to update her then said the position was closed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you want to work at Forever 21?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?   Answer Question

Assistant Production Coordinator Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview and was told that I would hear back by the next week. However, they did not respond. I sent several follow up requests and still never heard back.

Assistant Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very basic and straightforward. Was contacted by recruiter shortly after applying on company website. Came in for an in-person interview and met with the Production Coordinator, the Manager and also briefly met upper management. Didn't ask too much about my previous experience - only wanted to know why I wanted to be in production, do I understand what the role truly entails, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online at the end of January. I heard back from them almost a month and a half later. I was interviewed by two individuals that let the department. Both were very sweet but were obviously not very experienced with interviewing people. It felt more like an interrogation than an interview - that made it a little hard to feel comfortable discussing my experience and qualifications. The HR department is very helpful and extremely welcoming.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I heard back in approximately five days from the recruiter to ask my availability for an interview. She told me pay was $13-17 and if I was ok with that range. I said I was hoping for a starting hourly of $16 or more so yes, it was in my range. She gave me an appointment.

Interview Questions

• Manager said- Ive only skimmed your resume. Tell me about yourself. Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.