First Derivatives Data Scientist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 53 of over 392 interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

First Derivatives

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Derivatives

Interview

First they ask your GPA and what passport you hold. Then questions about your background and questions about the company itself. You need to know very well what they do as a company and what projects they work on.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly about your work experience and the company itself, what they do, and who they work for/with.
    Answer Question

First Derivatives

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at First Derivatives

Interview

Initial briefing call over the phone. Followed up by in face to face tech interview. And then CV review mainly focusing on most recent roles and problems faced in those roles. After interview had follow up call where received offer.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most interesting thing you worked on in your most recent role?

First Derivatives

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at First Derivatives

Interview

Interview was in a comfortable environment and interviewer made you feel at ease. Questions where based on personality and experience. Applied online & had telephone interview first then face to face interview at university.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at First Derivatives (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Two phone interviews, that went through your resume. The fist interview is a basic check to see if you're a real person with light discssion about your resume. The second interview goes into more detail about your resume and about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

First Derivatives

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at First Derivatives in Feb 2021

Interview

It was easy and straightforward. Apply online, have 15-20 min screening call with HR, do simple logic test online and final HR interview. The logic test is mostly basic math and pattern matching.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

First Derivatives

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Derivatives in Oct 2020

Interview

quick phone call, lasted about 10 minutes, 5 questions asked. Was very brief, was just fact checking almost. Asked about results and everything. asked what you knew about FD etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at First Derivatives (Knoxville, TN) in Mar 2020

Interview

First interview was over the phone. It was very impersonal, and difficult to connect since it was via skype audio. The interviewer made it pretty clear that I was not going to get the job after I didnt have very much knowledge about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

First Derivatives

Application

I interviewed at First Derivatives

Interview

1 phone interview + 1 skype interview with HR team as I am not based in Ireland. If you are based in Ireland: 1 phone interview + 1 group exericse

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

First Derivatives

Application

I interviewed at First Derivatives

Interview

Recibí una llamada telefónica desde Irlanda. Me hicieron preguntas sobre qué habia estudiado y sobre mis conocimientos sobre la empresa. Cuales eran los pilares básicos de la empresa. Ninguna pregunta tecnica. La duración fue de 15 mi nutos en total. A la semana recibí un correo diciendo que no había sido elegido para el puesto.

Interview Questions
  • Qué sabes de la empresa. Qué has estudiado. Qué puedes aportar a la empresa. Por qué quieres trabajar allí.

First Derivatives

Application

I interviewed at First Derivatives

Interview

online application followed by several short phone interviews, seemingly to gauge manner and suitability, with few technical or degree specific questions. Hearing back took from a few days to months across other candidates in the intake

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Interviews