Field Management Ireland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Field Management Ireland Interview Questions

Interviews at Field Management Ireland

2.4

Community Liaison Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Field Management Ireland.

Interview

Applied online and received a call to organise an interview, interviewer came across as not caring about the interview at all I believe she was filling in for the regular interviewer, was clear as soon as I stepped into the office I was not going to be considered.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Field Management Ireland (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was a two stage interview process, the first interview was very welcoming and informative, the second was again a welcoming experience that mad me want to work for the company

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Field Management Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in June 2017.

Interview

Was a 50-minute interview, very patient, who interviewed me, very attentive, was very kind to me, because I did not have fluent English. I'm going to the second stage of the interview tomorrow, June 2, 2017

Interview Questions

• "If you had to sell a fridge to an inuit, how would you go about it?"   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Field Management Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in June 2014.

Interview

General interview, quick look over cv, nothing special, couldn't remeber much since its long time now, would recomend if have any experiance in sales. I was interviews at their office location in dundrum,dublin.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundrum, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Field Management Ireland (Dundrum, Co. Dublin) in February 2017.

Interview

Very friendly recruiting staff. I found that a lot of companies seem like they are more focused on a volume of interviews as aposed to the person they are interviewing, I thought FMI were very good with this and made me feel like I was as important as the people already working there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Field Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundrum, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Field Management Ireland (Dundrum, Co. Dublin) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a call and a phone interview a couple of days later.. Friendly chat about my situation, experience and what I was looking for. They explained the role and invited me to interview a few days later..

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Field Management Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in July 2017.

Interview

Easy, They hire everyone whoever is applying for the role. They make you work for more than 8 hrs ( at least 12hrs a day) and pay less. No career progression even after working for at least a year. The Commission is capped so you will earn less. You cant have food at the proper time as well. My suggestion would be work for 2 months gain a good amount of money and then move away from the firm.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundrum, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Field Management Ireland (Dundrum, Co. Dublin) in April 2013.

Interview

everything went easy, q and a. promissed basic plus commisiosn, but inthe end when got paid, it was told that the sales made within the quota was to cover the basic paid, so got paid only basic plus soem commision, like 30% of it. when confronted, was told to forget it. complete disregard. Had to threaten them with court to get paid what was due as promissed, and call severl time to get meeting with ceo lady.

Brand Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Field Management Ireland (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

Taken into the office to meet a recruitment agent and team leader.
    Part of the attitude of the interviewer and other staff members there was that the interview was an utter formality, and simply because i'd thrown my name in the hat I would be given the job.
    The job in question involved walking door to door trying to give people discounts on electricity bills (and coax them back to a specific provider if they had swapped away from them).
    I arrived on site in smart casual business attire, and was informed that I had not hit their requisite dress code (my sensible (and new) shoes that I thought were both smart and practical were apparently very much not the thing...) (They actually spent a slightly disproportionate ammount of time talking about the importance of the dress code, which was very strange considering that "in the field" everyone wears branded jackets that cover up much of that...)
    I was taken on an observation of an average shift, which I think was actually step one of training (They promised a whole 5 days of training, which I also noticed in the contract would be unpaid...), and the job was unsurprisingly thankless. I was told prior to this that it was a late-ending job, but in the end nobody in the team I was assigned in got anywhere close to home until 1.5 hours after the shift was officially supposed to end (there was an on-site review of the day's performance which took up rather a lot of time... And it included a reprimand for someone who had not hit their target but actually worked impressively hard. Being punished for bad luck isn't exactly what i'd call good practice...)
    Also, all of the members of the team I was with except the supervisor later informed me that they were all actively looking for other jobs at that moment and did not intend to stay in the position any longer than was necessary. Very reassuring.

Not impressed overall, and much as I do need employment at the present time, the combination of bad managment, poor appreciation of staff, minimum wage etc was enough for me to say no. I can't speak for FMI in other areas, but they're not impressive thus far.

Interview Questions

• "If you had to sell a fridge to an inuit, how would you go about it?"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.