Fairview International School Interview Questions

Updated 25 Apr 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

In Person7%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fairview International School

Fairview International School

Application

I interviewed at Fairview International School

Interview

A Very well planned and they’re punctual and they’re are very friendly. Has 2 stages of interview and there will be a mock teaching session as well where you will have to prepare slides based on given topic and conduct the class.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see your self in 5 years time ?
    1 Answer

Fairview International School

Application

I interviewed at Fairview International School

Interview

Through email then they will do the interview with the principal through skype if you are a foreigner then HR will ask you all the requirements needed for them to process. The job offer will be given and they will let you sign it for 2 years.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fairview International School

Application

I interviewed at Fairview International School

Interview

1. Apply 2. Receive an Email for an interview session 3. Fill in online form 4. Submit to HR 5. Interview session 6.Receive update on interview outcome 7. Contract sign in 8. Receive starting date

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Your experience 3. What can you do to the school

Fairview International School

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview International School in Mar 2020

Interview

Interview was conducted over Skype video call. Interviewed by the School Principal which took around 15 minutes. The iterview session was centered around previous experience, background education and IQ test . Discussion also included potential job specification. The interview session was performed smoothly and professionally.

Interview Questions
  • How good are you at teaching secondary school students

Fairview International School

Application

I interviewed at Fairview International School

Interview

It was interesting esp interview by the Dean. Group interview with 9 others people, there's a tour of the whole school and a look into the classrooms. A good description of the job scope.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to became a teacher..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johor Bahru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairview International School (Johor Bahru) in Apr 2018

Interview

The interview run professionally via skype. The interviewer provided all information necessary to get the job. Everything was run very professionally. They openly said about working overtime as well as about working under pressure.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview International School (Kuala Lumpur)

Interview

I waited half an hour for the interview to begin. It lasted for around 20 minutes. Then, there was an exam paper to be answered where all the questions were objective ones.

Interview Questions
  • 1) who was your role model 2) why teaching? 3)situation based questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairview International School (Kuala Lumpur) in Feb 2018

Interview

Waiting for an hour because the interviewer wasn't at school. The interviewer told me that I will be requested to join a training course. The board will pay for it but I have to sign a 3-years-contract.

Interview Questions
  • I can see the salary you expected is a bit high. Why do you think you deserve the salary?

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairview International School (Kuala Lumpur) in Nov 2017

Interview

The interview was divided into the following stages; 1. Meeting with director. Asked several questions with regard to your experience and tested your suitability 2. Surprise test - I applied as a biology teacher, but was given a physics paper. 3. Interview with HOD - Nice lady 4. Presentation to HOD and Physics teacher 5. Final Interview with Director to negotiate the pay

Interview Questions
  • 1. What makes you think you are suited for this job? 2. How much do you expect as a salary? 3. Will you be able to teach IB? 4. Are you willing to teach very young kids? 5. What experience do you have? 6. Will you be willing to do a test right no? 7. What if the test is not the subject of your choice? Will you take it?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview International School (Kuala Lumpur) in Oct 2017

Interview

Went interview 2 times, the latest one coordinater isn't around when I went to interview! After mock teaching then told me can go back home and what for the news. Terrible management .

2 people found this interview helpful