FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions

Interviews at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

2.8

Demand Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

STAR questions. Met in person with the hiring managers. They asked situational questions about the role and asked to give examples from personal experience. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Basic STAR format questions drawing on personal experience.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Career fair at college as a screening. Then I interviewed with a plant manager and human resources. One follow up call. Offered the job within the month. Pretty easy overall, wasn't too stressful.

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

I interviewed with the talent manager and labor supervisor. I was then called back for a second interview with the HR Manager. The interviews were about 30 minutes each and were very standard behavioral questions.

Resident Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Formal and followed the STAR format. Submitted the application online. Was contacted by HR and had an initial phone interview which was followed by an on-site interview. The interview process was quick.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

The interview process was focused mainly on the behavioral aspects of yourself rather than being strictly technical. The interviewers were very warm and welcoming and were overall nice people. The interview was overall a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you were asked to make an innovation in a project?   Answer Question

Interview

Very Straightforward, asked a total of 6 questions, Took them about a month or so to reach back to me, Very Staar method oriented. There were two interviewers but only one did most of the talking

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you and your teammates had a disagreement and how did you get through it   1 Answer

Assembly Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

It was only a phone interview. I got a call, answered a few questions as I was driving, and I got an email later that day with a job offer and an orientation date.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

process took 1 week,HR called me for an interview.I interviewed with two managers.Questions were straight forward about my resume and experience and how they are related to the job I am applying for.

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Livonia, MI (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Met with HR and hiring manager for 45 minutes. Series of behavioral questions. Could not get any feedback 8 weeks. Then just an email indicating I would not be right for the role.

Svr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Sterling Heights, MI (US)).

Interview

The SVR role isn't technical so the process was fairly straightforward. Team skills, Communication skills, and behavior type questions were the overall context. Having a passion about cars and vehicular systems is a strong plus.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.