ExxonMobil Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Find jobs for Summer

ExxonMobil Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at ExxonMobil

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I met with them at Career Fair and then had a separate interview a few weeks later. The interview was pretty basic. My interviewer referred me to the plant, and I never heard back from them....

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when a team member or subordinate refused to cooperate with you and how you handled the situation   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

They visited my college and I handed them a resume. A few weeks later I got a call that I had been offered an interview when they visit again the next week. After interviewing I have not heard back for the last month even though I was told I would hear back in a week.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to convince others that your opinion was correct.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Princeton, NJ (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was an on campus interview. I met with an alumni who is very nice. We went through the resume. The questions are basic behavior questions, such as describing a situation you show your leadership.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you show your leadership.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

I went to my schools job fair, talked with ExxonMobil and scheduled an interview for the next day with the recruiter. Interview was mainly behavioral type questions using the STAR format. Interviewer was very friendly. A few weeks later I got an email requesting to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted around 45 min. That was more of a conversation asking some behavioral and some about my resume. Not too bad of a process.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

On campus interview for 30 minutes, all the interview questions are behavioral questions. Get the interview opportunity after talking with the recruiter during the campus recruiting event. Overall very pleasant experience

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult course?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ExxonMobil in September 2016.

Interview

I spoke to a recruiter during the campus career event and was subsequently invited for an interview. The first interview was at the university with one of the recruiter. Overall, most questions were behavioral based and some other general questions to determine your best fit. In general, the interviewer was very friendly and nice. I had a very good experience with the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you did not have enough resources to complete a project.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Columbus, OH (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied Online. Was invited for an on campus interview. After the interview, I received an email that my interview was successful. I was contacted by a hiring manager for one last phone interview, and then was offered the internship a couple days later. Pretty standard process

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Lewisburg, PA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I handed in my resume at a career fair on campus and was asked later to come out to an information meeting/dinner. The interview was scheduled a few days later on campus.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to lead a team and the results were not what you were expecting.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I got this on campus interview from speaking with representatives at my university career fair. The interview was about 30 minutes in length. We mostly went over what was on my resume, including going into detail on different projects that I've listed and my past summer internships. Then I was asked about leadership positions and general behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a group member. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

Interviewed with school alumni which was basic behavioral interview questions for engineers and questions about resume. This was followed by an interview by an engineer at the site which was more technical. Good experience overall.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.