Evertz Microsystems Administrative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Evertz Microsystems Administrative Interview Questions

Interviews at Evertz Microsystems

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems (Burlington, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The process is a phone interview with HR, in person interview with management, followed by another phone interview from a director/VP. I received an email and we mutually agreed upon a phone interview time. She forgot about my interview and I did not receive a call. I had to reschedule it for the next day... which she also rescheduled. The second interview was with three people. My supervisor, who did more talking than asking me questions. Which made the interview easy, but it also looked desperate. Basic interview with HR. Had a third interview call from a VP, that was literally under a minute, "Why do you want to work here?". I gave an answer and that was it. Complete waste of my time, you had zero interest in discussing my possible hire?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Evertz?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Evertz Microsystems

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems (Burlington, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

A screen interview over the phone with HR, followed by a face to face interview with the hiring managers. The company had a professional hiring process. I was questioned about my skills and experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your best skill that would make you an asset in this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, ON (Canada)

Interview

Very professional, and quick! HR was quick to get back to me with the manager's feedback, and i was offered a full-time role. I was able to start asap which they were happy about.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in Evertz & our products?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.