Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

1,838 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

the process took 2 days to complete which included a written exam, technical interview, and an HR round. It was held at Bangalore The written exam included math. The overall experience was excellent.

Assistance Risk Manager-Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Celina, TX (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Celina, TX (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Initial interview incredibly warm and welcoming! Very laid back but robust in information. Was promised an update in a few days so I’m hopeful that this was manifest. The hiring manager was extremely amazing and very thorough with the overall interview.

Interview Questions

• How can your claims background transfer to this type of role?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to work through issues with a TPA.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

2 rounds: 1 coding and another with VP of the company. Easy interview. But lots of analytical tools asked. Focuses more on past exp. Be confident. Read your resume properly and prepare it well. The company has really good projects and experience is pretty good.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Round 1: Technical interview for 30 min. Interviewer asked about several topics related to data science. The first topic was about convex optimization which I had listed as relevant coursework on my resume. Other topics included linear regression, linear separability, and imbalanced data. I was able to answer the majority of the questions. After 30 minutes, the interviewer asked if I would like to continue to which I responded yes. We continued for another 30 minutes for a total of 1 hour. Recruiter replied within 1 business day that I had passed.

Round 2: ML coding interview for 90 min. I was given a time series dataset to predict disaster scenarios and instructed to code a solution on my local machine and share my screen. I had no experience or familiarity with any time series algorithms or imbalanced data classification problems so I found the problem difficult to do within 90 min. Recruiter replied within 1 business day that the interview did not go well.

Interview Questions

• Why is the sum of squares error used?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone Interview with manager for discussing the job and what the position will require from the engineer. The time of the interview was set for 30 minutes and we went over by 10 minutes

Tower Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Hiring process was spanned out over several months, 1 phone interview 1 Skype interview. Followed by completion of physical and dot screening. Process took awhile even after receiving offer letter, followed up by school house completion.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

It was a campus interview. There were 2 technical and 1 hr rounds. Technical round focused on the projects on my resume and network structure knowledge. HR round was about my goals and expectations from the company and location preferences.

Compliance Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2020.

Interview

Interview process took some time (about 3 months). 1st interview with HR and prospective manager, then a case study, then 3 additional interviews with other stakeholders (legal, finance, HR from region and head office).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your job? Why Ericsson / this industry? What interests you most about the position? How would you best be able to contribute? Why would you be a good fit for the role? What would your current colleagues / boss say about you? Specific case study questions about specific subject matter, knowledge of the region, knowledge about pressing issues.   Answer Question

SWE Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Four question coding challenge with two hour time limit. I took mine in Java, but there was an option to code in C and C++ as well. Questions were relatively easy. Unfortunately, the process stopped halfway due to COVID (they decided not to hire for the Austin location, which I was interviewing for).

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was long but they really liked me but never called me back in. It could be because of the pandemic but I’m not sure. They stated that it may take a while but after 4 months I gave up on them coming in for a second interview

Interview Questions

• You are over qualified for this position and it is not a management position? How would you fit in?   1 Answer

Junior Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

The first step was a programming/coding test that consists of 11 questions, 10 multiple choice questions, and 1 code. I can't talk about the next steps because they didn't call me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.