Enterprise Ireland Interview Questions

Updated 5 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

3.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Ireland

Enterprise Ireland

Application

I interviewed at Enterprise Ireland

Interview

Good communication but long process and long wait times for feedback. Not unusual for public service jobs in Ireland in 2022. Salary ranges are average for the more senior roles, but quite poor for junior positions.

Interview Questions
  • Key skills and requirements for the job - real life examples required
    Answer Question

Enterprise Ireland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Ireland in Jan 2022

Interview

Consists of a number of language, numerical and reasoning tests to perform before a group interview if you advance that far. The group interview was different and actually a fun and enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
  • What would I change about how our group in the interview completed our assigned task

Enterprise Ireland

Application

I interviewed at Enterprise Ireland

Interview

Long process. 5 stages of interviews, ability assessments and language assessments. Also a numerical reasoning and deductive reasoning test which is tough enough. Would recommend you do some practice questions before that test so that you are fully prepared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Enterprise Ireland

Application

I interviewed at Enterprise Ireland

Interview

From what I can recall the process for the international graduate programme involved an interview followed by an assessment centre. Thorough and well organised. I can't recall if all took place over one day or multiple.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Enterprise Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Enterprise Ireland

Interview

Multiple Rounds that span across a 6 month period: 1. Initial Application 2. Video Interview 3. Language Tests 4. Ability Tests 5. Assessment Centres 6. Final Interview 7. Offers & Negotiation There might be the opportunity to go on the waitlist if another grad declines so always ask for feedback even if you don't get a position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Enterprise Ireland

Application

I interviewed at Enterprise Ireland

Interview

Difficult process. Online application and then video interviews. After that is a competency test with mathematical and logical segments. Unusual to have aptitude tests after video interview. Didn't make much sense Next is 4hour long assessment centre.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galway

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Enterprise Ireland (Galway) in Feb 2021

Interview

After online application, the candidate needs to upload a video answering questions related to the job. Then come a logical qualitative and quantitative online test and a language test. After that, a group interview with other candidates with questions and a group business case. Finally, the last stage is a competency based and presentation interview with two hiring managers. Made it into the reserve list but competition is crazy (1760 applicants for 13 places).

Interview Questions
  • Usual competency based questions (Tell me about a time when you handled conflict, tell me about a time showed leadership...)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Ireland (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Virtual Interview with three prerecorded interview questions. You have 30 seconds to think of your answer, and then 60 seconds to answer. The questions were very broad and required long answers so it was tough to fit the answer into the 60 seconds

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Enterprise Ireland and what makes you the perfect candidate for this job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I interviewed at Enterprise Ireland (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Video Interview where you are not talking to anyone. You are only looking at a video simulator on a screen. The candidate has 30 seconds to read the question and one minute to answer the question

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ireland, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Ireland (Ireland, TX) in Nov 2020

Interview

Initial application, Language assessment (French for me), Video interview with three questions, Psychometric test, and after that I did not go through, but next is assessment centre. To me, doing a psychometric test after the view interview does not make sense.

Interview Questions
  • Video interview questions: -Tell us about yourself. - Describe what you consider to be your greatest achievement so far. -What is the most challenging thing for business' in the Irish market today?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews