Electricity Supply Board (ESB) Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 66 interviews

Interviews at Electricity Supply Board (ESB)

Positive71%
Negative15%
Neutral14%
Applied online73%
Campus Recruiting15%
Recruiter3%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electricity Supply Board (ESB) (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Process was smooth. HR was very supportive . Panel asked me the questions based on my skill set and hired me. We discussed the salary and finally an offer letter was released.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me my role in current company, the recent challenge I faced.
    Answer Question

Electricity Supply Board (ESB)

Application

I interviewed at Electricity Supply Board (ESB)

Interview

Involved an solitude test after application. After passing the test you would be invited for an video Interview with a case study presentation to present. If successful you would be offered a role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Electricity Supply Board (ESB) (Dublin, Dublin) in May 2021

Interview

From the application, to the interview to the offer took about 6-7 weeks. The interview was a group of 3, two team leads and an HR rep. Over teams, everyone had a chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle stakeholder relationships? Greatest strength/weakness Project in your past you are most proud of working on? What motivates you?

Electricity Supply Board (ESB)

Application

I interviewed at Electricity Supply Board (ESB)

Interview

First a phone interview, tell me about yourself and then competencies (teamwork and customer service). Then a face to face interview, experience to date, similar competencies and college etc.

Interview Questions
  • Teamwork, customer service competencies, tell me about yourself

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electricity Supply Board (ESB) (Dublin, Dublin) in Jan 2021

Interview

The first step is an online application form. Then there is a series of psychometric tests. If successful you are invited to an interview that involves a presentation on a case study and a group panel interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you worked well in a team to deliver results

Electricity Supply Board (ESB)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Electricity Supply Board (ESB)

Interview

Standard online application before a situational judgement test. I was then invited to an interview via microsoft teams. The interview began with a presentation based on a case study provided by ESB a couple of weeks before the interview. The rest of the interview focussed on competanc-based questions before a general discussion at the end.

Interview Questions
  • When did you collaborate with others and what was the outcome?

Electricity Supply Board (ESB)

Application

I interviewed at Electricity Supply Board (ESB)

Interview

Very fair. Focused on the subjects that I completed at university to determine where my strengths lie. Very transparent and to the point interview. Once I accepted the position, I was allocated and office and department based on my preferences. Settling in was handled well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Electricity Supply Board (ESB)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Electricity Supply Board (ESB) in Nov 2020

Interview

I was told that the interview would be competency based and even the competencies that would be assessed. I was then asked 4 questions that would so specific to a certain scenario it was very difficult to demonstrate the relevant skill in the context they were asking for. There were no other questions or opportunity to highlight your fit to the role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Electricity Supply Board (ESB) (Dublin, Dublin) in Nov 2020

Interview

Brilliant help, an email was sent previous to the interview stages to help with preparation. Interview followed closely with this. Very pleasant interview. Offers were made a day after interview was held.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Leopardstown

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electricity Supply Board (ESB) (Leopardstown) in Mar 2020

Interview

Questions were based on the competencies they will mail you to prepare and also they mention us to follow STAR approach to answer any questions, the best way is to give abrief about the scenario and then tell how you addressed the issue.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell us about a time when you are working as a Team Member. 2. Tell us about a time when you are working towards achieving a goal. 3. Tell us about a time when you handled a situation (critical). 4. Tell us about a time when you are worked keeping in mind about safety and well being. 5 Tell us about your IT skills.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews