EY Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

EY Audit Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.8

Audit Interview

Interview

The first interview round is the virtual video interview. It is a recorded interview with about five questions to ask basic behavior questions. You have some time to think about the questions before the recording.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Audit Interview

Interview

Mostly on campus recruiting, virtual interview and then in person interview. Mostly behavioral questions. Process took 4+ weeks. Everyone was very friendly and just wanted to get to know you.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The interview was a prerecorded interview with around 5 questions. The questions were all about me and my past experiences. The questions were behavioral based. A lot of them asking about leadership, team involvement, and other skills.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you worked with a team. How did you select the members of your team. what made your team succeed.   2 Answers

Audit Interview

Interview

I am only reviewing the first round which was a short video interview. Questions were what I expected, not bad, behavioral and about leadership. Also one question allows you to talk about whatever you think they should know about you

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in EY and this role?   2 Answers

Audit Interview

Interview

First round is a virtual interview about basic questions and second round is back to back 2 30mins interviews with one manager and one senior manager. The interviews are laidback and I got the offer two weeks after the interview.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Apply online. Wait for the email. There are 2 rounds for the process. Video interview for the first round interview. there are 5 questions. You have 3 minutes to record your answer. For the second round, two 30-minute interviews.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Norman, OK (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

It was an online interview. They asked five questions and they were all behavioral questions. They were pretty simple and easy. You were given two attempts for each question. You had 3 minutes to answer each question.

Audit Interview

Interview

The interview process was somewhat intimidating. It’s not that they’re hard people to talk to it’s just that there are so many steps in the process. It starts with a Skype interview and then there are 2 more after that.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were a leader   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY in April 2019.

Interview

Interviews were about a half hour long and were with managers/senior managers at the firm. Consisted of a few behavioral questions, but mostly focused on their experiences at EY.
    Just be friendly and show your interest! That’s really what they seemed to be looking for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you received constructive criticism.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you were assigned a more “dull and repetitive” task, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I did the pre-recorded video interview, and it took me about 30 min-45 min to complete. They ask you 5 questions and they were all general behavioral questions. You get to re-do it 3 times, and the time limit is 3 minutes. At the very end you also get to re-look at your videos.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.