ESBI Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at ESBI

2.5

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in December 2019.

Interview

Much to say starting from scheduling interview:
If ESB posts new role, then expect response after 4 -6 months if you are luck.
The Recruitment process is extremely long and procrastinated and eventually becomes frustrating.
Salary range is very low compared to local market particularly with expertise.
The panel of interviewers are medium level of experience and they bring up a lot of non-sense questions particularly if the candidate is higher potential.
They called me for another job role after four months of applying to schedule interview, later on with another two months they sent me rejection without interview.
I attended with ESB around three interviews before, in all my impression was not up to average level, in one of the interviews I have attend with them, one of the panel was so nervous and tense when he asked question to me and more often to interrupt your talk.
Majority of the panel are waiting for some answers matching their mindset perhaps this a reason why they do not develop their system as well.
Level of Electrical Engineering is not the top, so you should be expertise who has worked abroad or self-learner.
The HR employees who are calling at first time to schedule interview are talking in eagle and disrespectful wa, not to mention they will provide you with only one slot to attend.
The bottom line, the recruitment process is so so long perhaps the longest all over the world this why they are getting stuck with expertise.
I don't recommend this company to work in, unfortantely because they are the main provider of electricity in Ireland this why they are non-professional in handling the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions. (few Questions)
    Competency Questions.
    Give Examples about your experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ESBI

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ESBI (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in March 2014.

Interview

Competency based interview, one Person from HR, two engineers from the department I was applying to, use the STAR approach and you can't go wrong, don't bluff as experts in their field will catch you out if you do, if you are offered a position use this as a chance to negotiate as good a deal as you can as you won't get another chance to defend so until the end of your finances term contract which precedes an offer of a permanent contract

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were part of a team   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.