Cover image for EPAM Systems

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

EPAM Systems Interview Questions

Updated 31 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,258 of over 1.3K interviews

Employee Referral10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

EPAM Systems

Application

I interviewed at EPAM Systems

Interview

phone call with the recruiter and then technical interview with expect developer and then hire manager interview every thing was good and the people who interview me, they was really nice and good

Interview Questions
  • I do not remember them, but most of the common java interview data structure question
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EPAM Systems (Jersey City, NJ)

Interview

Horrible experience, I interviewed at Epam for a client , after clearing all the interviews with Epam, the client interview went horribly wrong, the interviewer was rude and was not even interested in asking any relevant questions as mentioned in the job description. It seemed as if they already had Decided to hire someone else and the interview was a formality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EPAM Systems

Application

I interviewed at EPAM Systems

Interview

Inicialmente tuve una entrevista con el area de recursos humanos, esta fue de manera objetiva y directa. Posteriormente pase con equipo tecnico, me da la perscepción de que el filtro inicial falla un poco. Porque el equipo tenico esperaba otro tipo de perfil.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EPAM Systems

Application

I interviewed at EPAM Systems

Interview

Two interviews, one with HR, then with a technical lead who has an overview of all projects. One thing to mention was that already on the first interview with HR, besides general questions on my background, a list of techincal questions were asked on project management, business analysis, agile methodologies. The interview process was quick from the first interview to the offer.

Interview Questions
  • List agile ceremonies, their purpose, frequency. List documatary evidences that are created from the stage of the project requeuirement analysis to the final implemenation.

Anonymous Employee in Montevideo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM Systems (Montevideo)

Interview

Straight forward process consiting of 3 interviews (HR, technical, project) and a pre-offer call. They explain the process clearly and provide information in a very organized fashion. The technical interview was the best I've ever experienced. All the questions were reasonable and aligned with the realities of software development (technology, architecture, etc). The interviewer allowed me to focus on my experience and even provided resources for areas I was lacking on. One day after the technical I received two detailed feedback documents (overall/technical). The project interview was also very good. I felt they honestly presented the project to see if I was interested.

Interview Questions
  • In python how are asyncio, multithreading and multiprocessing different? When should you use each one?
2 people found this interview helpful

EPAM Systems

Application

I interviewed at EPAM Systems

Interview

Applied online, contacted by a recruiter that explained the process. Few interview rounds: phone screening, tech team, senior director, HR, everything ran remotely, scheduled with no issue and on time.

Interview Questions
  • - Describe the two-way binding of Angular - Implement a "magic number" algorithm - Illustrate the Java Stream API

EPAM Systems

Application

I interviewed at EPAM Systems

Interview

I have gone through 4 rounds in total. One round is online coding round. First two rounds are technical rounds. Final round is a managerial round with Director of data engineering

Interview Questions
  • 1.Spark Architecture 2.Spark optimizations 3,Coding Questions

EPAM Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at EPAM Systems

Interview

Max in an array problem, oop, view log files in realtime on linux question, testing pyramid, java questions: try catch finally, what is a static method in Java language, Selenium questions, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EPAM Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPAM Systems

Interview

Prescreening with non tech employee (HR). Then tech interview with 3 more experienced developers (senior/lead level). It took about one hour and half. Then about 2 weeks waiting for their final decision

Interview Questions
  • Java memory model, GC, what memory areas GC cleans
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM Systems (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2023

Interview

My experience was pretty bad 1. Got the interview invite just before 12 hours of the interview. No coordination whatsoever. Till the interview time got multiple reminders and a cancellation mail followed by reminders again. At this point I was not sure if there’s an interview. No reply from the coordinator. Apparently there was. 2. Interviewers were Ok but not prepared at all. They didn’t even let me finish my introduction. Interrupted me in the middle of the sentence, stating we have a very little time (interview was scheduled for 1.5 hours) 3. Interviewer asked everything and anything in the fast fire round for 1 hour 20 min. Mostly tricky questions and what would be the output of this sorts. 4. Failed to explain what was expected of the question and most of the times I couldn’t understand what he was saying. (Communication issue) 5. One of the interviewer’s internet connection was unstable and she left and and left and join like 10 time.

Interview Questions
  • Javascript multiple functions as arguments, grouping based on some keys.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,258 Interviews

EPAM Systems Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at EPAM Systems as 38.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.57 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Junior Software Engineer and Full Stack Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Lead Software Engineer and Business Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at EPAM Systems takes an average of 23 days when considering 10 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Lead Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Junior Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at EPAM Systems according to 10 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.00%