Interview Question

Product Quality Analyst Interview

-Hyderābād

Google

Do you have any questions?

Tags:behavioral
AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

44 Answers

read the topics mentioned in the mail you have received from Google reg interview. Be ready for any google's product analysis. Present your views proactively. It will be so friendly interview that you wouldn't feel that you are actually going through it. They check thought processing speed and different thinking. Relax and give your best.

Anonymous on

I got a call from the HR within a couple of hours confirming that I'm through to the next round. I think the official mail came in about a day or two.

Anonymous on

oh ok i'm yet to get that call from HR though the interview went good.

Anonymous on

If you don't hear from them in 2-3 days, just drop a mail to the recruiter. All the best :)

Anonymous on

yep thanks. I had interview today and i was told that the HR will be in touch. Lets see what follows. Thanks again for your time. :)

Anonymous on

could you please help me with what types of questions should I expect in second round of onsite interview of same? Atleast those questions that were asked to you. Thanks.

Anonymous on

I'll give you the same advice I got. Be ready for on-the-spot analysis since they're going to give you case based questions, i.e. given a particular situation what would you do. These are mostly role related but I did get a few advertising or marketing related questions as well. Google about Google as much as you can :)

Anonymous on

2-3 weeks for the interviews, and another 2-4 weeks before the final offer. Yes, that waiting period, where you know your local office wants you but you're still not sure whether US office will give the go ahead, is agonizing. But trust me, for Google, the wait's worth it! XD

Anonymous on

I have been scheduled the last round with the director next week. Any hints? Is there a higher probability that we may be selected if we progress till this round?

Anonymous on

Hi. I am the one who had his final round with the director scheduled and asked for hints. Now all the interviews are over. I got a mail that the interviews were productive and they require some documents. I sent them over and they are in the process of preparing the information packet. Could you give me a brief as to what would happen after this. Thanks for your help. Your post was quite helpful for me to get this far. Thanks a lot.

Query on

Well, this means their local (India I presume) office has approved your candidature and they want to hire you. Now, they'll check the documents and make a pitch for you to their US office, where the merit of the case would be reviewed by one of the executives, and unless you've a very bad luck, you should get through. This process will take couple of weeks though. In the mean time, you can always ask any friend at Google (no matter where, which role) to look up your candidature status. For instance, it takes some time for them to prepare offer even after everything has been approved. Best of luck :)

Anonymous on

Thanks a lot buddy. Hoping I am lucky enough..

Query on

Let us know if you get the final offer :)

Anonymous on

Heyy Query ... and Anonymous .... I just received a call and completed the HR Screening round and I have the next round with an Ops guy .. I use many of the Google Products but am still tensed. Any tips for the forthcoming rounds ??

Anon on

Hi.. can you tell me what do they ask/check in the onsite interview at google office. Is it on the same lines as the previous interviews? any case studies or the same questions on risks related to different google products.

Aloha on

Hey I am the one for whom the information packet was being prepared. I got the final offer :) But the basic+BOB was only marginally increased. But the promised bonus+shares was a big part of the compensation. It was a mixed feeling but I took the offer no matter what. After all, its Google :) I would be joining next month. Do u know if the hikes are good there. I know its performance based but on an average is it good?

Query on

Yes, unfortunately that was the case for me too. The salary increase was marginal for me as well. Don't know about the hikes yet!

Anonymous on

Hey there, I have my first interview tomorrow with the recruiter who contacted me through mail, as far as i can see from the previous conversations in the thread this one is going to be a basic one and if good enuf will follow another one which will be a little detailed one?.. also could you please tell me what this interviewer will be be judging me on?.. and incase if i get through what will be the next round about? i'd appreciate if i can get an answer soon.. and @query if possible would you be able to disclose an approx figure of your salary??.. i mean what should I be expecting(i know its too soon to think about that when I havnt even given my frist interview) :P

HI on

after packet was submitted to hiring committee,the result was negative even when each interviewers had given positive feedback about me except the last interviewer who was from senior management. Disappointed with the result, it was more than 2 months process, all gone. :(

Anonymous on

cont.. to mention i had 6 total rounds unlike to usual 4 rounds. It so happened that after usual 4 rounds (1 tele + 3 onsite after I provided documents and all which you guys say as 'go ahead ' from Google India) I was told that there is sudden shift in policy from head quarter and someone from senior mgmt will speak to me for 5th round and it went to 6th round where the feedback given was not supportive as per recruiter and I guess that led to negative final result by hiring committee.

Anonymous on

To anonymous who got the offer, I had my first round telephonic interview today...went well...the interviewer finally told me that i must be more specific and have to be a bit-more explanatory...he mentioned me that i am through to next round and asked me how much time i need to prepare? i told him 1 week...he told thats fine and i will have my 2-nd interview after 1 week...when will i get the mail regarding this?? also,give me a couple of questions u had faced in this round...help pls...anxious!!

v1 on

I have call from recruiter yesterday regarding Program Manager position in Google. She told me that I have to come for f2f interview on Thursday morning. Can you please suggest me how should I prepare for it. It is going to be technical also "SQL" stuff. Plz let me know..

PM on

Hey may I know the approx package you got for this position. Including bonus and stocks. Thank you

KAL on

I ve had 2 rounds of telephonic interviews.I have an onsite interview pretty soon at hyderabad office.Can someone give me a heads up/tips ?

Aamir on

You mention "I had researched a lot and had a fair amount of knowledge anyway so I refrained from asking questions in a couple of interviews" - What do you mean by "fair amount of knowledge". What kind of knowledge did you have related to this position

Anon on

Hi Query (one who got final offer), what is your work ex and did someone from senior management of google india speak to you in final round? if yes what did he ask and how you answered as I'm going to have one soon in final round.

Anonymous on

@ those who accepted the offer did u guys try negotiating? did they even entertain ur request for negotiations...fixed part is not that great...salary increase wud be only due t stcoks!!!

Aloha on

Hi guys, Can anyone please help me what exactly do they focus on in interviews ? I have my interview in three days! What should one prepare?

priya on

hey can you list down some questions that were asked specially the scenario and analysis types.that would help even at places other than google.

Anonymous on

No point trying unless you can show them you've a better offer from somewhere else :)

Anonymous on

Hi all, I've got quite a long story and don't understand how to treat all this. I've got a message from HR through Linkedin for the same position about 2 weeks ago. At the same day I sent him over my CV and got back the question when it would be suitable for me to arrange a call. We decided to make it on Friday 15/11/2013, but i haven't got any call and was quite upset about it. In the evening of that day i send an email to sort out why there was no call, and got back appologize for missing it and again question about suitable time. ok, no problem! i told him that i have time on Monday 18/11/2013, but again neither got any response nor call! I really don't understand that recruiter... During the last week I also tried to contact him 2 or 3 times via email and Linkedin, but no result. Right yesterday I got a phone call without any arrangement, but as far as I was in gym - I missed it and noticed too late. Today I got an email from him about his unsuccessfull attempt and one more question 'when it would be suitable'. It's very funny so far:) I asked him to call be back today and... you won't believe... again no call and no messages! What should I do with this situation? Should I continue to disturb him or not? Don't like to leave the issues unsolved :(

Ksenia on

Hi... i had an interview that is first round as jam session in which, out of 20, only me and another girl got selected and recruiter told us to wait 2 to 3 weeks for next round, he also told to gain a brief knowledge abt Google services and products e.t.c. Here my doubt is its been two weeks still i have not received any call, mail nothing. will it take really this much time?cause for only second round its like i am waiting for ages...!! any help is greatly appreciated..!!

Anonymous on

Hey, So i have had all my rounds (including director) How long did you have to wait between the last round and an intimation to submit documents? (assuming all goes well?)

anon on

hey .. had my interview today.. next round has been scheculed.. 2 days from now.. he told me if this was a level 2 interview that would be a level 8 interview.. a bit tensed now.. could you please help me out

HI on

Well, common sense says so. They shouldn't waste the director's time unless the candidate is worth considering. I wouldn't know more than that since I'm yet to join ... what I can tell you is though it's gonna be very short interview 15-20 mins, and will cover more of basics ... it's more like he wants to get to know the person they're seriously considering hiring. All the best!

Anonymous on

I really need help regarding the process of phone interview,as I have phone interview within 3days.I mean what all the skills they may conclude by the end of phone interview? Hope someone replies. Thank you.

Query on

How many days will it take to complete all rounds of interview if we able to clear call.I mean will it take couple of days or months time?

Query on

Sorry the above comment was mine ... Hello, I received a mail stating that " Someone at Google thinks you'd be a great fit here. We're looking at your skills and experience to see whether we have the right opportunity for you. In the meantime, to learn more about who we are and what we do, here are a couple of resources to give you a better sense of life as a Googler. Check out our Official Blog to stay up-to-date on our products and company news Peek into the day-to-day lives of Googlers on our Life@Google YouTube channel Browse our @Google Talks YouTube channel, full of visits from artists, authors and politicians Read up on how to best prepare for an interview at Google " I know this means that someone is really looking at my profile, but in an ideal case after getting this sort of a mail, how many days later will we get a call from the HR ??

Anonymous on

Thank you very much for replying back for my doubts.so may i know the package for the product qulaity analyst-hyderabad role?

Query on

I've had two interviews so far, an introductory one with the recruiter and a more detailed one with someone from the team. Been 3 days but havent heard anything yet. How long will it generally take for them to revert? And I presume they will let you know if you didnt cut it?

Anoymous on

i had first onsite interview on 23rd and haven't heard anything from Google yet ( 3 days) what that mean? Does Google inform the result of interview process or it just stop communicating in case you couldn't make it? Any word of advice would be appreciated,

Anonymous on

after first round of phone interview with some one from operation team, how many days does it take to get called for second round of interview?

Query on

I had researched a lot and had a fair amount of knowledge anyway so I refrained from asking questions in a couple of interviews. Later on, I realized it's actually a great sign if one can ask relevant questions based on the just conducted interview (and not researched, well-rehearsed questions).

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.