Dixons Carphone Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Dixons Carphone Interview Questions

Interviews at Dixons Carphone

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dixons Carphone in September 2018.

Interview

It was a quick sit-down with the team leader, where she asked some questions about my CV and schedule availability. After the interview, I talked to the General Manager and HR Manager to set up employment details.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous work experience in a similar environment.   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

short and easy. know your knowledge on all devices. role play to sell an item to a manager. questions was fairly simple and straight forward. they use competency based questions

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dixons Carphone.

Interview

Really enjoyed the interview, Francis was lovely. A friendly process that was possibly the best moment of the job. First impression of behind the scenes was poor but the people seemed nice.

Interview Questions

• Can you do as many hours as we need you to, when we need you to or is your availability restricted in some way(s)?   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dixons Carphone.

Interview

Applied online. Someone from talent acquisition tried to arrange a call few times, then simply disappeared. Withdrawn the application as I felt no appetite from the employer and my expectation such company will pay more respect to the people they want to hire.

Online Trading Analyst Interview

Interview

I only got a phone interview but it was alright. A mix of questions about carrying out day to day tasks and one brain teaser type question. It was not that long, only lasted 20 minutes and it was with 2 people with 1 person listening in.

Interview Questions

• How would you be able to tell if a product generates revenue?   1 Answer

Assistant Product Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Acton, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dixons Carphone (North Acton, England (UK)).

Interview

Only 2 stages

First stage is a telephone interview with in house recurtier to run through your cv and the role. Once you pass this you will do an online test (Cubix timed test)

Once you pass this you will have a final stage face to face.

This was with two hiring managers.
    They go through a large amount of competency based questions and will also ask about what systems you used and how you managed stock levels in your last role.

Very nice people however very lengthy face to face so have your S. T. A. R stories ready.

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances HR took over two weeks to get back to me with an offer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Dixons Carphone.

Interview

Normal process, asked about my background and extra curricular subjects including why I was interested in working in tech.

Be prepared to explain your work history and why you would be suitable for customer service

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dixons Carphone (Bristol, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

An informal interview (more like a friendly chat) was offered after a brief conversation of the phone.

The interview included a couple of scenario type questions, then after those questions were answered, it was the manager asking about me and my hobbies etc.

Interview Questions

• talk about a time that you demonstrated good teamwork skills?   Answer Question
    • talk about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Colleague Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dixons Carphone (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

The process was easy and quite informal, I was told I got the job right away and it was a quite humbling experience. Also the colleagues were already quite friendly and easy going so I knew I would fit right in.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dixons Carphone (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

Phone Interview - basic questions e.g. what attracted you to this role, you strengths/weaknesses, what can you bring to Currys etc.

Then store interview - again basic interview questions then given a scenario for 15 minutes

I passed both stages straight away but I declined as I got a better offer from another company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.