Ding Online Marketing Executive (Spanish Speaking) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Ding Online Marketing Executive (Spanish Speaking) Interview Questions

Interviews at Ding

1 Interview Review

Online Marketing Executive (Spanish Speaking) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ding (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online on January and received a call almost two weeks later (It was christmas). They said they wanted to have a phone interview the next week. Next week I had the phone interview, it was completly focused on my experience and my CV. No funny business, no tricky questions, it was a nice interview. I asked a lot of cuestions because I really wanted to know if this was a company where I could grow in.

A week later I received a call to set up an interview at Ding for the next week.
First I interviewed with HR, she just went through my CV and explain what would be the next steps, asked some questions about my experience and that was it. That was like a 30m interview. Then I met with the Manager and another person of the team, they also asked questions about my experience, and how I would handle situations in my previous jobs. That was another 30-35 minutes.

After those two interviews I had to make a translation of a text about Ding, it's information that you can easily find in their website, and write two emails according to the situations they give you. (a- Because of the hurricane in Mexico we are not going to charge any fee for 3 days and b- the other was a promotion were people would get the double of credit when receiving a top-up in Jamaica).

They said that they would call me next week to give me feedback or arrange a meeting with the CEO, because apparently he has to meet everyone who is going to be hired, if he approves then you're hired. But never got the call or email. So I decided to write them an email,and then they called me and said they've decided to continue with other candidates.

In general it was a good process, it seems like a great place to work. What I did see in the office was a lot of men, so I'm not sure how they're working their diversity when they hire people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.