Deloitte Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Deloitte Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

3.1

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The firm conducted one phone interview with a recruiter and two phone interviews with managers in the advisory practice from different sector. One asked less technical questions and one ask more technical questions that pertained to the consulting role (SLDC lifecycle, etc.)

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge you faced at your current employer and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Behavioral interviews on campus - about 4. Case studies during onsite interviews along with more behavioral interviews. Plus one group interview that was also a case study. Human capital practice, so cases are a little different than the strategy cases.

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take to enhance a company's culture?   Answer Question
    • What would you consider part of a large scale change management effort?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview process felt easier than I thought it would be, but take this with a grain of salt. I believe I was interviewed during a time when the GPS - Core Business Process practice was undergoing a staffing ramp up.

Interview was about 1.5 hours, which consisted of separate interviews with a Manager, Senior Manager, and PPMD.

Interview Questions

• Typically STAR interview questions. There was also a case-type question, which proved to be more theoretical rather than quantitative.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

3 interviews at a half hour per person, with multiple levels of management. Each interview you will be challenged in different ways depending on personality of the interviewer. Most of the time it is just a good conversation though.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

It was a very pleasant interview process. Interviewers are very time efficient and friendly. They just want to talk and know you better about who you are and what your experience is.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA (US)).

Interview

For as big of a firm as Deloitte is, I was super impressed with how efficient and put together the interview process was. First round for me was an informal phone screening with a recruiter to walk through my resume and discuss career path/aspirations. That was followed by a three-part, in-person, interview with a Managing Director, Senior Manager, and Manager. The first to interviews were behavioral and the third was the case interview. All of the people I met with were extremely friendly and very positive and each interview was very conversational. The case interview wasn't too bad, but definitely make sure you get your thoughts together and discuss with the interviewer, since part of the test is them looking at your though process.

Interview Questions

• Definitely be prepared to give a thoughtful answer to "Why Deloitte?"   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Standard screening interview with HR and high level overview of what the position would entail.

Additional interview from manager/above to ask more technical level questions about the position and industry, talked some about culture and why I was looking.

We got into what team structure would look like, typical engagement length of time and expectations.

Finally, an on-site interview with (3) different people ranging from Manager, Senior Manager, finally partner. There was a case level interview as well.

Interview Questions

• Case: A company is going to undergo an Electronic Health Record system implementation and have hired your organization to assist with the planning and execution. Please describe your strategy for how to manage this project.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Basic behavioral and case questions like you would study in business school. Several rounds of interviews from initial screen to onsite final with 3-4 different conversations with senior personnel. A typical consulting interview process

Interview Questions

• Greatest achievement, notable weaknesses, problem solving strategy and case details   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

It was great and pretty thorough, I felt like I was well prepared based on the info that was provided to me in the pre interview emails. However, the process was pretty long.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Several phone interviews with recruiter and partners along the way. Invited to networking event in NYC the day before my in person interviews. 3 in person interviews on interview day - case interview, behavioral, and consulting competency. Case interview would have been moderately difficult but being an industry hire, they gave me a case in my industry which made it fairly easy. Other interviews were more conversations than anything. Interviewers were partners and senior managers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.