Decathlon Department Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Decathlon Department Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Decathlon

2.7

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Decathlon.

Interview

Went in and had a one to one interview with the store manager. All around ym experience and what I can bring. And he explained decathlon structure and how they work as a business.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have as a manager   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Decathlon

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Decathlon in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the store manager for an initial phone interview. I then was invited to a 1 to 1 interview at the store. I was asked generic questions about the company and why i wanted the job

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Decathlon in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and contacted a few weeks later. Was called to attend a first interview. Called back for a second interview, and then never heard back. After 7 weeks I was never contacted to let me know if I had been successful or not. Appalling and unprofessional process!!

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Decathlon (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Decathlon has a very unique process. 3 rounds of sports followed by sales round and then group discussion. the sports round consists of cir-cute and team sports. this round is to judge your personality and your endurance.

Department Manager Interview

Interview

Complete sports round interview. Fascinated by their approach but lacks professionalism.
    Followed by a round of GD to assess candidates thought process. Overall a great place to learn and apply our knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Sitaution based questions for eg- If you were managing a team and your team member is not serious to the job then how would you manage?   1 Answer

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Decathlon in September 2016.

Interview

Started with an introduction to the firm. The activities involved having to describe and market another applicant, to prepare to an impending natural disaster and to improve store profitability of one of their products. Lots of people on the panel (8-10) and many demanding questions. Employers seemed friendly and approachable.

Interview Questions

• General questions towards CV, when you managed a team, describe a time you said 'no' to someone.   Answer Question

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Decathlon in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and the next day i got a call from one of the representatives who wanted to interview me, questions like tell me about yourself, why decathlon, what are your hobbies, why management, where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Decathlon and not Sports Direct or any other big sports retailer?   Answer Question

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Decathlon (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

group interview, then interview with store manager. lots of questions asking about brands and the sports that you are interested at the time this helps to determine what department is suitable for you if this is a new store.

Interview Questions

• why you want to work at decathlon   1 Answer

Department Manager Interview

Interview

First of all introduce yourself and talking about why decide to join this company, talking about sport experience, and talking about previous working experience, most importantly talking about what is management, what is my own management style and what style of management do I really fit in, personality really matters.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockport, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Decathlon (Stockport, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone, group then individual interview. Group and individual interview on the same day. Presentation on a product sold by the company as one task. 2 individual interviews, one harder than the other.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.