DePuy Synthes Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jul 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 135 of over 135 interviews

Recruiter17%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

DePuy Synthes

Application

I interviewed at DePuy Synthes

Interview

Virtual interview process, 6 interviews total- mix of phone and zoom. Very standard- be prepared and learn the products! Be prepared to speak to multiple people on the team to learn more about the territory and team environment

Interview Questions
  • Why do you feel you’d be a good fit for this role?
    Answer Question

DePuy Synthes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes

Interview

I had three Video calls with HR, a Team Member and hiring Manager. Standardized questions read from a sheet from the Team Member and hiring Manager.. Impersonal. Late response received from HR. I was waiting two month for a response. Had 3 Interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DePuy Synthes

Application

I interviewed at DePuy Synthes

Interview

Digital interview is just a recording of yourself answering 3 questions. You get three tries for each response. Questions only show up once you decide to answer the question and you only have 15 seconds to prepare your answer before the recording starts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DePuy Synthes

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes in May 2022

Interview

Contract Development Engineer position for Made-To-Order team. I had one round of interview with 4 key people. Person a hiring manager reports to, a hiring manager, and 2 of would-be colleagues. Many technical questions and some situational questions.

Interview Questions
  • One of the situational question asked, what would you do if your boss asks you to do something that you know is wrong.

DePuy Synthes

Application

I interviewed at DePuy Synthes

Interview

The process starts off with a pre-recorded interview, then screening interview over the phone with a recruiter, and then a virtual live interview. Far too much time between the pre-recorded and live interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DePuy Synthes

Application

I interviewed at DePuy Synthes

Interview

the application process was very straightforward, though the interview is unique (though nerve wracking like most). although virtual, it felt very involved and interactive. the interviewers felt approachable and the community very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • ethic related questions were asked to determine your thought process

DePuy Synthes

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes

Interview

The interview process was long with multiple interviews and a lot of waiting time in between. The questions asked were relevant and job specific. Everyone was very kind and professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes (Warsaw, IN) in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview was conducted through a teams interview. I logged onto teams and the interview lasted for about 30 mins. I got the talk to the manager about their experience with medical implants.The manager was very engaging .

Interview Questions
  • why was I interested in the position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I interviewed at DePuy Synthes (Seattle, WA)

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy and gave you info in the train video how to be successful. My interview was based on my goal and skills . But my instead the manager used his/her own then we have to agree to disagree

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DePuy Synthes (Warsaw, IN) in Mar 2022

Interview

One-way video interview request via an email link. Not a good start regarding the company's reputation. If applicants can't talk to an actual human being, then it's a scam in my opinion.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 135 Interviews