Dún Laoghaire County Council Interview Questions

Updated 22 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dún Laoghaire County Council

Dún Laoghaire County Council

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dún Laoghaire County Council

Interview

Zoom interview due to covid, was very comfortable and got good feedback on how performed after interview in post. Two interviewers asked questions on customer services, teamwork, organization, problem solving and about the job itself.

Interview Questions
  • What is your three biggest life achievements?
    Answer Question

Dún Laoghaire County Council

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Dún Laoghaire County Council

Interview

Never got that far unfortunately . HR contacted me a month later to inquire what my current pa was , said they'd be in touch I replied that was two months ago

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dún Laoghaire

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dún Laoghaire County Council (Dún Laoghaire) in Sep 2017

Interview

A panel interview (three people with two external consultants and one person from Dun Laoghaire County Council). It was a mixed of competency based questions and general questions about experience to date). There were also questions asked about Dun Laoghaire County Council structure, IT strategy, IT policy etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dún Laoghaire

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Dún Laoghaire County Council (Dún Laoghaire) in Jan 2014

Interview

First interview Interview face to face with hiring manager and HR. This took 45 minutes. Had to wait a week for feedback. Second interview presentation took place over a month late, to small panel of stall. Delay was my own choosing to assess an alternative option in Dublin.

Interview Questions
  • Display sound communication skills even when dealing with awkward planning requests from landlords.
RSS Feed</>Embed