Credit Suisse Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Credit Suisse

1,645 Interview Reviews

2.9

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

Through the women's mentorship program. One phone screen to get into the program and a double phone screen to get the job. Also included a "technical conversation" which was just doing some basic data analytics but wasn't part of the interview.

Summer Analyst Capital Markets Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in June 2020.

Interview

After applying, there is an online 3-part aptitude assessment, followed by a 30-minute phone screen first-round, and then a 2-on-1 final round interview for an hour. Questions in the first round were centered around my background and getting to know the firm. Final-round questions were more situational based behavioral and general discussion on the markets. No traditional IB technicals.

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges you faced in a recent project?
      How do you develop your professional network?
      How do you avoid errors in a tight time frame?
      How did you handle a disagreement on your team?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online. The first round interview was conducted through video calling. All the questions were behavioral. It might be worth it to know that the role was for a sophomore analyst.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

Had one phone screen that was mostly behavioral and to get to know the firm/me, then a superday consisting of 4 virtual back to back interviews with senior bankers (1 technical, 3 behavioral/market related/fit).

Interview Questions

• - Lots of questions about capital structure, EV, FCFs not from the guide, mostly numerical to test your understanding.
      - Be prepared to do some simple math in relation to those questions too, which can be nerve wracking when in an interview setting, but the interviewers were really nice.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a week. I had one phone interview with the recruiter on basic skills and experience. An in person interview with recruiter followed by senior admins and final interview as with the executives.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work with difficult personalities? And how would you handle yourself?   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

multi layer.. time consuming over a couple of months. it covered multiple staff layers and different parts of the business. seemed a bit over blown. It seemed that I was more senior than the hiring manager and she was concerned about that

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

Phone interview, group phone interviews, then went in for three face to face interviews . I talked to direct teammate and managers. Took about three weeks. Communication was timely and clear.

Intern Interview

Interview

I collarbated with the EMEA, APAC, and America’s team in the NB where we worked on many projects including securitized products, M&A and Fixed income. Great area to work in the bank because you get a variety of experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at credit Suisse.   1 Answer

KYC Analyst Interview

Interview

Screened over the phone by recruiter, who then set up in person interview with 2 sets of people from the department. I believe they call it a “super day”. I met with the first set for 30 minutes who were in higher management and then the next set for 30 minutes who were from the specific department I’d work in. The recruiter called me the next day and said they wanted to mover forward with hiring me.

Interview Questions

• How would the skills from your current position translate in this setting?   Answer Question

Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Durham, NC (US)).

Interview

Such a great process. Lasted about 4 weeks total. Began with an initial HR screening then moved to a phone interview. Did another phone interview with another supervisor and then was invited to an onsite interview. Talked with four people who were all very nice and asked about experience and nothing technical or case based. Received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.