Compugen (Canada) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Compugen (Canada) Interview Questions

Interviews at Compugen (Canada)

2.9

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2020.

Interview

Started out well with good communication. Several interviews and lots of preparation. Job was offered to an internal candidate and then another opportunity was offered. Interviewed for that position and never heard back. Multiple interviews and no follow up after the final interview. Would not work for this company based on their recruitment process.

Program Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2019.

Interview

It was a panel interview. Director Project Management, Project Manager and Senior project manager(on call). Interview process was very smooth. The interviewers were very nice.
    It was nothing like a usual interview.No general questions. They start with one different question and then go with flow and ask you next questions out of the answers you are giving.
    It was a very different and a good experience for me.
    I didn't get the offer though because i got the idea during the interview that they need someone with related job experience.

Interview Questions

• After telling me everything about the job role in the beginning, the first question was "According to you what key skills are required for this job role and what skills you have related to this job?"   1 Answer
    • Since you are new to Canada and you never had a full time work experience, how will you adjust in this company?   Answer Question
    • Tell about the time when you missed a deadline and what did you do after it   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time when a task has not been done or done in a wrong way. You took the initiative and did it right.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied on line, was reached by HR after 1 month for a phone interview. after another 3 weeks, had a on site interview with hiring interview. Never got any response after on site interview followed by several emails.

Interview Questions

• 1. can you tell me a little about yourself
      2. 5 years plan
      3. what is your favorite color   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

The process involves prescreening, 2nd internview and then 3rd interview with behavioral and technical questions. Once passed, you will get offer from the company. Interview is not that difficult but you must have complete preparatinos.

Interview Questions

• They want to see sense of responsibility, urgency and customer service skills.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Markham, ON (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

Manager, and Director, then West Vp and East VP.
    Focus on skills, past success, expectation and engagement process
     A lot of personality interest and culture matching.
    Critical thinking is key and being able to differentiate other VAR approaches is important

Interview Questions

Interview

There was one phone call and then skype interview. After that extensive background check. And when it was approved, at least 2 employment reference check. After all that employment package will be sent to you.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada).

Interview

In person 2 on 1 interview. I expected only one person, but very easy going. I know that depends on the department. I was interviewing with people that I'd actually work with. They were really nice and easy going.

Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada).

Interview

Background check interview, regular questions about past experience, types of work, posititions related to this one
    English and French interview, basic troubleshooting tasks and expectations
    Review. Of resume
    Very casual inrerview, followed by security check and verification

Interview Questions

• Regular questions - more to.see.how.you fit.   1 Answer

TSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Phone and Personal interview conducted. Recruiter was helpful in briefing about the interview process and job description. Whole process was fairly conducted. As it was an offsite position on boarding could have been better

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada).

Interview

I met with the HR coordinator and Manager. The process took about 45 minutes. The overall experience was professional and they made you feel at ease when answering questions relating to the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you were confronted with a problem at work. What was the scenario? What did you do? And what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.