Central Bank of Ireland Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 48 of over 48 interviews

In Person5%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Central Bank of Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Central Bank of Ireland in May 2021

Interview

As a first step, there were three psychometric tests, standard and direct. Afterwards, there was a nice interview touching on interesting topics. The outcome was delivered too late when compared to the day fixed in the interview. Asked for feedback on the interview twice, but none was given.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions on Econometrics and Macroeconomics.
    Answer Question

Central Bank of Ireland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Central Bank of Ireland

Interview

Fine, ALOT of work and time is expected in the process, which makes it extremely disappointing to be rejected at the end. The process took an extremely long amount of time and effort

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Central Bank of Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Central Bank of Ireland

Interview

I applied online with CV and a couple of paragraphs outlining suitability, this was followed by an Online assessment, which was then followed by an interview which mixed problem solving and behavioral questions

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you worked in a group and how you organised the work

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Central Bank of Ireland (Dublin, Dublin) in Jan 2021

Interview

There were 2 persons in the panel. One of them was a lady who was a manager and other person was Technical Architect. It was Teams interview and not Face 2 Face.

Interview Questions
  • 1.They started with previous experience and asked about the technologies used in those project 2. Asked about integration of third party API's architecture for Data Analytics requirement. 3. Asked about Requirement mapping and Technical design approach

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Central Bank of Ireland (Dublin, Dublin) in Dec 2020

Interview

Competency based Interview Questions based on the core values of the bank. If you can go through the interview process in careers page and try to answer the sample Questions most probably you get a hang of it

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever given or received constructive feedback and what was its otcome
  • Have you actively engaged in collaboration related activities out of your role?

Central Bank of Ireland

Application

I interviewed at Central Bank of Ireland

Interview

Phone interview, initial interview and then interview with manager. Each stage has different questions, which should be backed up with examples from your work life. Informal, but most effective. There was no initial exam which I appreciated.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a conflict with a colleague

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Central Bank of Ireland (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2020

Interview

It took one 2 months, started with the verbal, numeric, and judgemental assessment. then Interview with two people, both with 15+ years of experience in the same field. The first interview was a competency based, but felt like pure technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Central Bank of Ireland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Central Bank of Ireland

Interview

Two person interview very laid back and casual, made me wait an extra half an hour for my interview , Once inside they were very kind and cordial when the interview ended i was given a tour and they said they would let me know in the next few days.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Central Bank of Ireland

Application

I interviewed at Central Bank of Ireland

Interview

20 minute interview in their office consisting of behavioral and scenario based questions. They looked at how you can handle situations based on the internship role you are applying for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Central Bank of Ireland (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2020

Interview

Simple process. Started off with a CV application and general questions based on college degree and working experience. The next stage was a once-off interview which focused mostly on personal attributes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 48 Interviews