Find jobs for Data Analyst

Central Bank of Ireland Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 48 interviews

Interviews at Central Bank of Ireland

Positive33%
Neutral67%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Central Bank of Ireland (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2020

Interview

It took one 2 months, started with the verbal, numeric, and judgemental assessment. then Interview with two people, both with 15+ years of experience in the same field. The first interview was a competency based, but felt like pure technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Central Bank of Ireland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Central Bank of Ireland

Interview

1 on 1 interview. We were asked competency based questions. One question asked why we wanted to be employed at the central bank. No overly challenging. Had a group interview after the 1 on 1 in which we were asked about being stranded on the moon and had a list of items. The goal was to prioritize the item from most to least important. Ideally you want to show you can work in a group and convey your point.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Central Bank of Ireland (Dublin, Dublin) in Nov 2019

Interview

There was an initial one to one mobile Phone interview and then assessment centre in the Bank in Dublin with an individual interview and a group assessment watched by 3 interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • Rate in order of importance 30 items astronauts had to get from dark side of moon back to rocket
Be the first to find this interview helpful