Care UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Care UK Interview Questions

Interviews at Care UK

2.6

Healthcare Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Care UK.

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager and an administration officer. It was a friendly atmosphere that made it possible to understand more about the company and the kind of assistance unexpected and what the reward that i should be expecting

Interview Questions

• What will you do if your resident become aggressive or violent   1 Answer

Care UK Response

21 May 2019 – Recruitment Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments. We wish you every success in your new role with Care UK,

Care UK Healthcare

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed face to face. I had a telephone screening interview initially and then an interview on site. The telephone interview was the hardest with the HR person. The whole process from telephone to face to face was quite quick but the actual site were quite slow in coming back despite the telling me they would let me know the next day.

Triage Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

CV then interview
    No introduction into the format and a few minutes in the interviewer brought someone else into the room without introducing her. The other person was a student nurse who listened no questions were asked by her obviously. Questions came thick and fast about 15 uestions in half hour approximately. Felt interviewer was becoming irritated towards the end even though when I asked her about the accuracy of my answers she’d replied positively. Left feeling very deflated - took up most of the day and travelcosts were over fifty pounds.

Interview Questions

• How I would respond to a call from a young man considering suicide   1 Answer
    • Clinical questions   1 Answer
    • How many hours I wanted   1 Answer
    • Further clinical questions - nothing bout me as a person   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stroud, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK (Stroud, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

Very open and relax interview
    Intreviwers very polite and kind.
    They make feel in home, questions about what really meter.
    I was informed about policies and procedures.
    They gave me all the support I needed.

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Care UK (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)).

Interview

I filled an application form and handed it personally to the company. Later I had a phone interview where I answered general questions. Very soon, I was called for a formal interview which went well. They focused on personality and general personal outlook towards care as is expected and made me feel relatively at ease.

Interview Questions

• How you fit the role based on your personal experiences.   1 Answer

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Care UK (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

There is a short interview face to face that requires some applications to be filled out and some questions regarding experience. The whole process is very easy, no experience required at all. Overall an easy process.

Questions such as "name a time you worked under pressure?"

"name a time you had to make a fast decision without consenting anyone else?"

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the care field?   1 Answer

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Care UK (Colchester, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

application form filled out and submitted, interview, week of training, shadow training. Managers had a very calming influence which made the interview professional yet smooth. Training was extremely eye opening, passionate and engaging. It was also very daunting as there felt like there was much to learn, however, the managers made it very clear that there was no such thing as a stupid question which made everyone feel at ease. The trainers would often use engaging, practical exercises to get everyone used to each other. This made everyone feel at ease sharing their personal experiences.

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Two way discussion - felt welcomed and was given a lot of info about the company. Good amount of contact was made along side interview process.The questions were challenging but the interviewer put me at ease so I was able to give my full answers etc It wasn't an interrogation, this style puts me off. I liked that it was informative and an open discussion. There wasn't any messing around!

Interview Questions

• Specifically what I had worked on in the past and how I would use those skills in this role   1 Answer

Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Care UK (Colchester, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview process was thorough but as expected. Feedback was quick and the job description matches the reality of the role. The interview questions were all relevant to the role and we were able to explore the possible progression opportunities which could available to me in the future. I was asked to carry out a presentation on my previous experience and also to complete some online tests, which indicated areas where I may need to develop.

Health Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Brief interview and practice call. I started out by applying through an online application and then I got a brief telephone call inviting me to interview. The interview had 2 people where I was asked questions on my experience of working with customers

Interview Questions

• Name a time where customers have been difficult and what did you do to deal with it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.