Capita Interview Questions

Updated 1 Dec 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 821 of over 821 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Home Gardens, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Capita (Home Gardens, CA) in Nov 2019

Interview

Excellent Process and the offer letter came to quick within a week. Excellent Process and the offer letter came to quick within a week. Excellent Process and the offer letter came to quick within a week.

Interview Questions
  • What are your Strengths and Weakness
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (New Delhi)

Interview

They have taken 3 rounds of technical interview then the HR round. After 20-25 Days HR did not pick my call. This is very unprofessional behaviour. Yaseen Pathan has a very bad attitude and bad HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capita

Application

I interviewed at Capita

Interview

Aptitude test in the first round Face to face personal interview with ops manager with some basic questions, checking for communication skills in the second round Hr round for salary negotiation and

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capita

Application

I interviewed at Capita

Interview

Sloppy and long winded, poor communication during the whole process and left wondering about the decision. Interviewer didn’t know about the role I had applied for and was very disinterested with the whole thing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capita

Application

I interviewed at Capita

Interview

Lengthy, drawn out. Three phone calls with an agency, three interviews on MS Teams and then a wait for around 4 weeks before I heard anything. I am sure there are good reasons behind these timescales and this process, but it's hard to imagine what.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you tick, what gets you going, what's important to you?

Capita

Application

I interviewed at Capita

Interview

Remote Teams-based video interview between 35-45 mins in length. Between 2-3 Competency Based Questions Short Mini Test, timed with MCQs in word testing grammar, english and dealing with customer complaints.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capita

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita

Interview

It was really straight forward. I found the interviewer easy to understand and the interview process was great it took few minutes and everything was sorted. Great interview process overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capita

Application

I interviewed at Capita

Interview

Interview process was very straight forward questions and the interviewer made sure the interviewee comfortable which helps a lot. Be confident and genuine that’s all you need. Interview process was very straight forward questions and the interviewer made sure the interviewee comfortable which helps a lot. Be confident and genuine that’s all you need.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capita

Application

I interviewed at Capita

Interview

Slow, arduous process. Wouldn't recommend anyone join here. Took a while to hear back from HR. Just my opinion, best if luck to anyone that wants to work here. Only heard negative things about the company and how they treat their employees

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Capita

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capita

Interview

Email received at the first place. Then had a very brief telephone interview (not with the main recruiting manager). Then had a face to face interview which was like a chat. They were very friendly.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Łódź, Lódz

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Łódź, Lódz) in Oct 2022

Interview

Interwiev was 30 minute and 2 menecers and one HR was participate. Its start with general questions like education , past work experience, why you working in that sector. Then some spesific questions related work requirements.

Interview Questions
  • Star model interwiev questions, Like when was the last time you disagreed with your boss or conflict with your team member
Viewing 1 - 10 of 821 Interviews

Capita Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Capita as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.68 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Business Analyst and Customer Service rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Customer Service Advisor roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Capita takes an average of 14 days when considering 33 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Internship had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Business Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 24 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Capita according to 33 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 20.59%