Capgemini UX Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Capgemini UX Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.7

UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

it was a nice experience overall. gave a chance to explain our portfolio and all our projects with maximum time. They gave us a chance to speak and express ourselves. they were great listeners.

Interview Questions

• What is the process you follow in your projects?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Berlin (Germany)) in April 2018.

Interview

I am a UX Designer based in Berlin and have gone through various UX interviews and this was by far the worst interview I've experienced. HR failed to read my resume carefully before passing it on to hiring managers and everything they asked in the interview spoke against their own motto "Hire for personality and not for skill" - they ended the interview half way through and said I am not experienced enough even for a Junior Designer - I wonder why I was invited in the first place? Why couldn't they screen me out at the beginning?

There is definitely an on going trend for poor UX Designer interviews because I know at least 5 people who've had similar experience like mine. If you are interviewing at Capgemini - be prepared to go through this weird and strange recruiting process.

Interview Questions

Capgemini Response

18 Sep 2018 – Digital HR Marketing Specialist

Dear candidate,

thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback as it is very important for us to make every candidate feel comfortable, regardless of the final outcome of the application process. I am sorry that you had a different experience.
    We want to give every applicant that seems to be qualified at the first glance the chance to introduce themselves in an interview. The interview works as a second selection instrument to make sure every future colleague fits Capgemini.

I wish you all the best for your future.

Best Regards,
    Carina

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lille (France)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capgemini (Lille (France)) in September 2019.

Interview

j'ai eu un entretien téléphonique, un test sur internet pour l'anglais sur une plateforme, par la suite un entretien au siege à lille avec une recruteuse et une experte en ux design durant lequel nous avons échangé.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi Capgemini ? C'est quoi le role d'un ux designer? Quel est ton parcours ? Est tu véhiculé ? Que pense de toi tes anciens collègues ?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.