Calor Gas Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Calor Gas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Calor Gas (London, England) in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview was online, on teams. Friendly interviewers who introduced themselves and put you at ease. The interview didn't take any longer than half an hour, and all questions I had were answered honestly.

Interview Questions
  • There was a dispatcher scenario that was emailed to me, which I had to work through and explain reasonings for choosing the option you chose.
    Answer Question

Calor Gas

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Calor Gas

Interview

Interview process was long and the questions asked where very rigid and complex. It was as if they wanted you to slip up. They also didn't give any feedback which I thought was strange until they offered the job. The second interview lasted over 2 hours which felt like I was getting interrogated. To top it off, I then had to do a psychometric test which I thought was a bit over the top considering the role I was applied for.

Interview Questions
  • Varied between general knowledge about the industry, the role and behavioural questions. The psychometric test was 4 tests lasting 20 mins each (timed) and were aptitude, behaviours, personality and emotional intelligence.

Calor Gas

Application

I interviewed at Calor Gas

Interview

Very good experience, friendly environment, a numerical test was included. Immediate response. I believe that the overall difficulty was average. Overall, very good experience. Three interview stages in total. No preparation is required.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Calor Gas

Application

I interviewed at Calor Gas

Interview

It was very well organised, pre interview with empoyment agency, phone interview with HR, sebc interview with tech, third interview with sales and ten that was it. No word since and probably will not hear unfortunately.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Calor Gas

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Calor Gas in Nov 2020

Interview

Applied online with a CV and answered a couple of questions about why I applied for the job. Next I had to complete numerical and verbal reasoning test. Telephone interview after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Calor Gas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Calor Gas in Jul 2019

Interview

The first stage was the online application. Then you're invited to an online assessment. which is an Hour long. This includes a numerical and verbal element. After three weeks of not hearing anything back, i contacted them to find out i did not make it through to the telephone interview!! Why ask me to invest an hour of my time to not be given a chance for a phone call. Don't bother wasting your time applying !!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Carlisle, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calor Gas (Carlisle, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

Very easy , informal . Came apparent very quickly they couldn't keep drivers though . Seemed to good to be true . Probably in there for a good half hour or so .

Interview Questions
  • When can you start ? Relative experience etc . Had interview in the morning and received a phone call later that day saying I'd got the position .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Calor Gas (Warwick, England) in May 2018

Interview

Telephone interview with HR. then an interview with 2 managers lasting an hour. I took time to go interview and they never bothered to let me know I was unsuccessful; very poor.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hinckley, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Calor Gas (Hinckley, England) in May 2018

Interview

The interview process was split into a few different steps. They were as follows: -Online application -Numerical and Literacy based tests -Phone interview, -Assessment Centre. The Assessment centre was my first, but overall a really good experience. It was professional, but not corporate, which meant that I could relax into the day and felt more comfortable when it came to the tasks. This also helped to reduce the nerves and stress that I felt going into the day. I think this reflects in the way that Calor runs and I believe it is the best way to bring the best out of people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Calor Gas (Belfast, Northern Ireland) in Feb 2018

Interview

it was very pleasurable and not intimidating in any way the HR Director was focused but fair and she wanted the best person for the role the interview was with 2 people and lasted an hour

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews