CT Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at CT

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 149 candidate interviews
CT
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CT

Interview

After filling out the initial application, expect to soon be sent an email congratulating you and prompting you to go onto the next step in their recruitment process, which is to complete a timed skills test interview. Do not be mistaken. This email is from a "no reply" address and likely automated. It does not necessarily mean you are an applicant that stood out to them-- they simply want you to complete more information as part of their screening process. The timed skills test interview is convenient as you can do it on your own time. However, the time is taken into consideration and the chances that you will be able to complete it within the time preferred is unlikely if you are someone who already has a job or other responsibilities. The time skills test interview is a series of questions, similar to those which are normally asked at in-person/over-the-phone interviews. You will also be required to submit a few assignments. For example, if you apply for an Administrative position, you will be asked to complete some excel assignments. If you apply for a Recruiter position, you will be asked to look at a series of resumes, rate them, and explain why. If you apply for a Web Designer position, you will be asked to design a webpage. You will also be asked to looked at a series of websites and asked to rate them and explain why as well. You must also include a recorded video of yourself answering yet even more questions. Please note that your lowest salary is required on this interview as well. They also state that it is a large determining factor in their recruitment process. This skills test interview is quite extensive. After you submit this, you will, again, soon receive an automated "no reply" email thanking you and informing you that it "takes [them] a couple of weeks to get all of the top applicants for a position to take the skills test. After that, [their] recruiting team needs to review each skills test then pass these on to our management team." As per my experience and the reviews of others, CT will likely not reach out to you again after this. Thus, you would have put in a lot of work and time without as much as a courtesy email informing you of their decision on your skills test interview. My opinion? Don't bother unless you're willing to work for less pay. As the company as shown through this process, you put in a lot of the work with little return.

Interview Questions
  • What are the top 3 reasons we should hire you?
    Answer Question
  • What excites you about this position?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cagayan de Oro
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CT (Cagayan de Oro) in Nov 2020

Interview

Due to the pandemic, interview was conducted virtually via zoom. I was given a notification a day before about the schedule and the platform to be used. The day of the interview, the HR will call you first before logging in the zoom for the interview. The interview took at least 10 minutes and it was a panel interview.

CT
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CT

Interview

A wonderful experience to take an interview that actually tests the innate skills of the candidate. The interview format is very different, unlike others. The process is long but definitely worth it.

Interview Questions
CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CT (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

The questions were vague and you had to complete a video interview before anything. Seems different than other companies in that they do not do it live and maybe want to just gloss over applicants?

Interview Questions
  • Complete a 15 min video interview
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CT (Dubai) in Oct 2020

Interview

Just a one-way written interview and you had to record yourself to answer some few questions too. It ran for almost an hour. The interview was quite boring as you had no one to talk to. And in the end, the company did not reply or gave me a feedback.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about SEO and other digital questions relating to marketing.
CT
Application

I interviewed at CT

Interview

After applying, they sent me a link with a test (75 minutes) and wanted me to basically interview myself and send them the video - kinda creepy and I did not bother.

Interview Questions
  • Can you please send in a 15-minute video of yourself?
CT
Application

I interviewed at CT

Interview

Really challenging interview and skill test. Concept is really good and I understand the thought process behind weeding out candidates, but seems a little bit of unsatisfactory in terms of feedback.

CT
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CT

Interview

It was a long, tedious interview process all purely done online. You have to answer questions (written and video) and complete a sample task in Excel. According to them, the entire process will only take 70 minutes. It took me more than that, of course. Aside from this, you wouldn't see or interact with a real person all throughout. You'll only talk to emails and websites. The worst thing is the unbelievable waiting time. They expect you to wait for a number of weeks (or months) because "they still have to wait for the other applicants to finish the skills test." While you wait, they wouldn't notify you about the status of your application, so you wouldn't really know whether you passed or failed. It's basically open-ended. They will leave you clueless for all they care. Oh and, before I forget, after waiting for so long, I saw a new post about the position. So you're STILL HIRING, huh? That's great. Let us apply and then leave us behind right after. It almost looks like a scam to me.

Interview Questions
  • Video: Introduce yourself and your interest in this industry. What excites you most about Coalition's position? What are the top three reasons why we should hire you?
CT
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CT

Interview

The application process is a bit much. For a project manager position you are asked to take a skills test that involves converting a psd to a web page with css and javascript in under two hours. The whole application process is supposed to be no longer than 2 hours which includes answering 8 questions, a skill test and a video. It took me 3 hours just to upload the video. The application in all, took about 7 hours. Everything is rated by recruiters. Points are taken off for grammatical errors, spelling, timing etc. It is a very quantifiable way of "grading" candidates, which leaves no wiggle room for things like time to upload a video or changing a computer (restarting the application process) to work on a psd file. No points are given for prompt submission, etc. Even with these obstacles, I submitted my application within the first few days of the job posting. It has been two months and I have heard nothing.

Interview Questions
  • Please explain how you would manage 50 simultaneous projects and a team of 15 people. What questions would you ask when coming into the situation?
CT
Application

I interviewed at CT

Interview

The application process is a bit much. For a project manager position you are asked to take a skills test that involves converting a psd to a web page with css and javascript in under two hours. The whole application process is supposed to be no longer than 2 hours which includes answering 8 questions, a skill test and a video. It took me 3 hours just to upload the video. The application in all, took about 7 hours. Everything is rated by recruiters. Points are taken off for grammatical errors, spelling, timing etc. It is a very quantifiable way of "grading" candidates, which leaves no wiggle room for things like time to upload a video or changing a computer (restarting the application process) to work on a psd file. No points are given for prompt submission, etc. Even with these obstacles, I submitted my application within the first few days of the job posting. It has been over a month and I have heard nothing. The job is still posted.

Viewing 11 - 20 of 149 Interviews