CH2M Water Resources Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 6 Jun 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 224 interviews

Interviews at CH2M

Positive67%
Neutral33%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

CH2M

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M

Interview

2-hour interview with various members of the team. Questions were relatively straight-forward with a good mix of behavioral questions and explaining technical experience related to the position. Never heard back from anyone from the company after spending the better part of my afternoon to interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are your interests, where do you see yourself in 5 years
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CH2M (San Diego, CA) in Jun 2014

Interview

After the initial phone call, I sat down with 3 employees for an interview. After the interview I was called back to meet with two other people in the company. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CH2M in Dec 2011

Interview

I was called up by HR and they did an initial screening with some questions. They then called me back and offered to fly me out to their office for a panel style interview. They paid for the flight, hotel, rental car and meals. I interviewed with 5 people in the panel style interview and after 2 others took me out for coffee.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the most technical problem I've had to solve and how I went about solving it.
RSS Feed</>Embed