Cover image for CH2M

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

CH2M Mechanical Designer Interview Questions

Updated 31 Aug 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 224 interviews

Interviews at CH2M

Positive100%
Employee Referral100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

CH2M

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CH2M in Jun 2012

Interview

single interview. hired based on career and length of experience. office is newer office tower, nice interior. met with dept mgr and hr. offer made post interview. offer accepted. increase in compensation from commercial engineering to industrial class. no regrets.

Interview Questions
  • request for 5 referrals
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CH2M (Gainesville, FL) in Mar 2011

Interview

Interview with four people individually. Meet with all senior level designers. They talk about the company and how they value communication and integrity. Work as a team and share information as one entity. Very comfortable and very professional group.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like about Engineering/Design?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Work at CH2M? Share Your Experiences

CH2M logo

CH2M Photos

+ Add Photo
CH2M photo of: The Oakland-San Francisco, Bay Bridge, was 'the office' for some of our team members
CH2M photo of: The Lobby of our London Office
CH2M photo of: CH2M's Toronto staff, friends and families at the Lake Simcoe Conservation Foundation’s restoration day – it was hard work, but a ton of fun!
CH2M photo of: CH2M team at the Qatar Sports Day Cricket Tournament
CH2M photo of: Thames Tideway Tunnel Project Team
CH2M photo of: Some of our Richmond, VA team celebrating our brand update
CH2M photo of: Our team set out to build an administrative facility to provide Bagram Airfield (BAF), Afghanistan with a command and control facility for the Coalition Headquarter

CH2M Job Seekers Also Viewed