CH2M Environmental Planner Interview Questions

Updated 2 Apr 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 224 interviews

Interviews at CH2M

Positive100%
Applied online67%
Other33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

CH2M

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CH2M in Mar 2016

Interview

The interview panel consisted of three professionals and was conducted in an informal manner. I was shown the office, greeted many of the employees, and treated with respect by the individuals leading the interview. There were no surprises as many of the questions were direct and the answers were straightforward. There was an ongoing communication during the interview and questions went both ways.

Interview Questions
  • - What do you perceive your future to be with the company? - Describe a strength/weakness - What would you do if...? - How well do you work as a member of a team? Individually? - Do you have questions for us? - They asked questions directly related to my experience and resume
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (San Diego, CA) in Aug 2015

Interview

Initial contact was through a recruiter. They asked for my references before the interview, which seemed strange to me. The interview itself was conducted by three planning staff and was fairly informal. They described the position, and then I was asked primarily situational question (i.e., what would you do if...?).

Interview Questions
  • What is one of your pet peeves seen in environmental documentation?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (Oakland, CA)

Interview

Contacted by recruiter about a week after submitting application to see if I was interested in setting up an in-person interview. Followed up by another recruiter to confirm the interview details. Interview was scheduled for 2.5 weeks later. Required to fill out an additional online application and references prior to interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed