Cover image for CH2M

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

CH2M Construction Manager Interview Questions

Updated 7 Feb 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 224 interviews

Employee Referral25%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at CH2M (Columbus, OH) in Apr 2014

Interview

Conducted a brief interview with a Senior Construction Manager, who asked no relevant questions. Then was told I'd be offered a job, but they didn't know which job. Received an offer approximately 2 weeks later. I accepted then proceeded to wait 6 months for "Client Approval" before the offer was validated.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself?
    1 Answer

CH2M

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M

Interview

received an call from hr recruiter, basic interview questions were asked, set up a phone interview with a project manager interviewed over the phone, called in to a face to face interview, three different person interviewed me at a time, than said you will hear from me after two weeks to never to heard from again...

Interview Questions
  • tell about your typical day at work?

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CH2M (Hillsboro, OR) in Feb 2013

Interview

I had three total interviews: one 30-minute phone interview with the CMS Leads, then a 1-hour onsite interview with the same CMS Leads as well as other Construction Managers, then a 30-minute chat over coffee with the Manager. It was very informal. They just wanted to chat and get to know me. Incredibly relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • There wasn't anything too difficult. I was thrown off when they asked me about my experiences as a female engineer.

CH2M

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CH2M in Nov 2011

Interview

it was a stander interview, on the phone first, and then in person, at there offices in Tyler, Texas.

1 person found this interview helpful

Work at CH2M? Share Your Experiences

CH2M logo

CH2M Photos

+ Add Photo
CH2M photo of: The Oakland-San Francisco, Bay Bridge, was 'the office' for some of our team members
CH2M photo of: The Lobby of our London Office
CH2M photo of: CH2M's Toronto staff, friends and families at the Lake Simcoe Conservation Foundation’s restoration day – it was hard work, but a ton of fun!
CH2M photo of: CH2M team at the Qatar Sports Day Cricket Tournament
CH2M photo of: Thames Tideway Tunnel Project Team
CH2M photo of: Some of our Richmond, VA team celebrating our brand update
CH2M photo of: Our team set out to build an administrative facility to provide Bagram Airfield (BAF), Afghanistan with a command and control facility for the Coalition Headquarter

CH2M Job Seekers Also Viewed