Burns & McDonnell Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Burns & McDonnell Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Burns & McDonnell

2.5

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell in December 2018.

Interview

After submitting my application, it took 4 months to receive any communication from a person and Burns and Mac. Got an email to do a video interview. I completed the video interview, and am a pretty qualified applicant, but just a few days later they sent me the rejection email.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burns & McDonnell

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (Brea, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I gave a 15-20 minute presentation to a couple of managers on my education and experience, then there was 45-60 minutes of behavioral questions. Afterward, they took me to lunch for about an 1 hour or so with a couple employees just to get to know me more and determine if I would work well with the team.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell in November 2018.

Interview

After applying online Burns contacted me via email to set up a phone interview. We disscussed the responsibilities that fall on day to day tasks. We also discussed alternative positions in the company to try and match my skills within Burns and McDonnell.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to overcome problem when working with a team?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to suggest or find an alternative to a problem?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

It was at the NSBE fall regional convention. The recruiters were very enthusiastic and open. The interview was a standard behavior interview and took about an hour. They asked me questions about myself, my aspirations and my ablilites.

Interview Questions

• What are some personal goals that you have outside of your job?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

Very standard and straightforward interview process. Company was transparent throughout. Pre-recorded interview followed by in-person interview. Initial recruitment came from university career fair, where they do a lot of their recruitment.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.