Burns & McDonnell Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Burns & McDonnell Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview Questions

Interviews at Burns & McDonnell

2.7

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (Vikhroli (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied for the job from my college.The selection procedure consists of a technical test(questions were mostly from SOM, Thermo, Heat Transfer, FM). The hahad both MCQ and subjective questions. The shortlisted students were called for interview at Godrej IT park, Vikhroli.

Interview Questions

• Questions were like, 1)How many pressure cookers are there in india.
    2)Standard technical questions on the subjects of SOM(SFD, BMD, Poissons ratio, stress -strain curve), FM(centrifugal pump, NPSH), Thermo(Rankine cycle with regeneration, otto cycle, diesel cycle) ,Iron Carbon Diagram, etc   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Burns & McDonnell

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (Mumbai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

First there was an aptitude test, paper pen based written test with 20 question and 5 marks each question covering entire syllabus of ME including engineering drawing. Production and material science questions were not asked much.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The interview lasted for around 30-45 mins. Initial questions were HR based followed by questions related to the Resume. Technical questions were asked based on your favourite subjects. The interviewer couldn't really frame his questions well but the overall process was good.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself
      2) Where do you see yourself in 5 years
      3) Why not higher studies   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.