Burns & McDonnell Chemical Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Burns & McDonnell Chemical Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Burns & McDonnell

2.8

Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell.

Interview

I was directed to an online prerecorded video interview where I answered roughly 4 short answer typed questions and then video recorded 8 questions. They were mostly behavioral questions and gave me time to prepare an answer (on a timer).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burns & McDonnell

Chemical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell in September 2017.

Interview

Talked to them at career fair, then I got a pre-recorded video interview. Within a couple weeks I was invited to do a phone interview which was supposed to be half an hour but ended up being an hour - they were very interested in everything I had to say despite their busy day.

Chemical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (Kansas City, MO (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Consisted of an online, prerecorded interview and a phone interview. Prerecorded interview was a woman asking you questions and your responses to the questions were recorded. You had two attempts to answer the questions, therefore giving you time to think of an answer if you make a mistake on your first attempt. The phone interview was the two people in upper management of the department you are interviewing for. Only lasted about and hour and was pretty laid back and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What would make you a good fit?
      What are your future goals?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Chemical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell in March 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an on campus interview. The interview was only 25 minutes and consisted of basic questions such as, "what made you choose engineering" and "how did you go above and beyond when someone asked you to do something." There were no technical questions, only STAR questions. It was a very casual and comfortable interview. Unfortunately there were no available positions in my major, but they still wanted to interview me.

Chemical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (Rolla, MO (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Received an email after the career fair and was prompted to take an online interview where you record your answers and submit it. You are not talking to an actual person.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.