Brandtone Insights Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jul 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 4 interviews

Interviews at Brandtone

Positive100%
Other100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brandtone

Brandtone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Brandtone (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2016

Interview

I was contacted by the HR on LinkedIn to see if I am interested in the opening and sent my CV to them. They scheduled an in-person interview without any phone screening. I was emailed separately regarding my salary expectation but didn't receive any reply to my response. I met the hiring manager and HR for an interview round (both at the same time) - was asked about my relevant experience, background and interest in the profile/company. No standard cookie-cutter questions which I appreciated. The interview was professional but laid-back and I enjoyed this round. I was told there would be a second round with the department head and I would be sent a sample data set to analyze and present as a PowerPoint to him and the hiring manager. This was scheduled for later as they wanted all candidates to receive the data set at the same time and get equivalent time to work on it. I was asked to email the PowerPoint a day ahead of the scheduled presentation; I was sent the data on a Thursday and my presentation was on Tuesday the week after. The presentation round was only with the hiring manager and the department manager. After my input, I was again asked about my CV and suitability for the profile (some questions by the hiring manager came up again which had been asked in the first round already). I could tell that the department manager was not too impressed with my presentation but he kept it professional. When I asked for his feedback at the end of this round, he was polite but let me know between the lines that it was not quite what he had expected or wanted. I received an email about two or three weeks later I think from their HR and they let me know I was not selected. She detailed which aspects they liked about my profile and where I lacked - which was really great! I also liked that they kept salary discussion out of the interview process (outside of the email in-between) or rather kept that for the very end with their chosen candidate most likely. I felt the interview process was professional and thoughtful and I appreciate that they gave me a sample data to see if I like the profile and also if I meet their expectations. I am obviously disappointed I did not get selected.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked with the program R before? Do you have experience working with large data sets?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed