Boots Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,270 of over 1,270.0 interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

No interview, just send your documents to verify you can work in the uk. Wasn't interested in your background etc. 3 days training on site. and these may not be on the selected days you wish to work

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

had to complete an online questionnaire and then had an over the phone interview where I got asked about 4/5 questions on my experience with different situatuions such as ' explain a time where you had to build a relationship with someone you didn't know before'

Interview Questions
  • explain a time where you had to build a relationship with someone you didn't know before'
    Answer Question

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

Very smooth and very efficient, nice chance to meet people who with heart in beauty industry and i learn a lot through the process. It is really a valuable lesson for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

this is a telephone/ video interview. one hour long that is all I can say here because I haven't attended the interview yet. Just visit this website and search for more information and viewing other people's experiences. Hope I get the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boots

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots

Interview

The manager is very nice, but they are looking for someone with experience. During the interview I asked some questions and the manager answered me patiently. However, the working location is not my best choice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

Telephone interview. Easy process, just asked questions to get to know you. Had no in person interview, was just told when I start a couple of days afterwards. Offered interview after completing multiple online questionnaires about customer situations and my personality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

I was guided through each step and reassured after every question stage - however, some questions were phrased quite vaguely and it was difficult to read interviewer responses - however I did receive an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Preston, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boots (Preston, North West England, England, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Definitely didn’t get a fair chance. Received multiple confirmation emails for my telephone interview at 17:00, was waiting for the call until about 17:12 when I then decided to contact the store. I didn’t realise it was the manager who answered and was then about to interview me quickly, at the end of the interview she told me I would get contacted by telephone Monday as they had interviews Thursday and Friday, (my interview was on a Wednesday) but got an email on Thursday evening saying I was unsuccessful. Didn’t even feel considered for the role to be honest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

Online application where you can add your CV, Casual talk with recruiter over the phone to get an idea of what the company is like and what each of you can offer, then a virtual interview via zoom

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boots

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boots

Interview

The interviewer asked questions to get to know me and then took me to the shop floor and asked for suggestions on how to improve the look of the products on the shelf.

Interview Questions
  • Take me to a product that you are passionate about and tell me why?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,270 Interviews