Boeing Aircraft Mechanic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Boeing Aircraft Mechanic Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.2

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing in October 2007.

Interview

I was called about a job I applied for in Saudi Arabia. Due to the location of the job, I was interviewed via telephone by the hiring supervisor. He asked basic aircraft specific questions dealing with systems and checks done on a regular daily basis. He was trying to get a feel for my background and experience. The questions were straight forward and simple such as what types of inspections have I performed on certain engines, or what kinds of maintenance have I performed routinely on an aircraft.

Interview Questions

• What types of inspections/maintenance have I performed on aircraft engines?   6 Answers

I declined the offer due to the wages.

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interviewers took the time to test my knowledge of my job and took the time to find out what type of person i was. All while making the interview very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had a situation which you had to deal with a coworker to overcome a difference of opinion.   3 Answers

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied in May and had an interview a week later. I had a job offer of less than what was discussed at the interview. The interviewers were not professional at all. They were having side conversations during the interview. They were not even a part of the department they were hiring for and could not answer any questions regarding training and tasks.

Interview Questions

• It could be any shift but likely second shift, is that an issue?   3 Answers

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got invited to interview. Very early in the morning, you signed in for the interview, the sooner you get in the faster you got to get interview.

Interview Questions

• What hand/power tool do you know how to use? What messuring tool do you know?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.