Bharti Airtel Interview Questions in Mānesar

Updated Apr 6, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 498 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bharti Airtel

Anonymous Employee in Mānesar

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Mānesar) in Jan 2019

Interview

Face to face round with managers in which your technical skills would be tested and it belong to basic of networking and OSI model and second round is with HR for salary discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Basic of networking and OSI model
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mānesar

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Mānesar) in Jan 2017

Interview

It was a one day process I applied through an online website and got interviewed at airtel's Manesar office. There was one combined Tech and Hr round followed by results.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mānesar

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Mānesar) in Dec 2016

Interview

I did interview in bharti airtel through the reference , It took one day. first round was technical ,all about networking question and telecom related question.second round was manager round,He asked me all about college project .last round was HR round.

Interview Questions
  • GSM architecture and nodes functionality

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mānesar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Mānesar) in Jul 2016

Interview

The interview process took a total of two days (Day 1 - online aptitude test, Day 2 - had to go to the Airtel office in Manesar, were a written aptitude/technical test and technical interview were conducted)

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer started by asking me to describe myself. After that he asked me about the projects I undertook during college. Then he started off with technical questions (mostly of the questions were related to telecom background).

Anonymous Employee in Mānesar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Mānesar) in Jun 2016

Interview

1. Online test from home(third party website hyrd.io) it included aptitude+technical. after 10 days,shortlisted students were called at their office for further procedure and there were students from many colleges. 2. Paper pen test at their office. Again aptitude+technical it was quiet tougher as compared to previous one. results were declared within hour. 3. Interview They mainly focused on your technical skills and communication skills weren't much important. In test,aptitude was very easy if you have prepared for other companies as well. In technical, basic electrical n electronics were asked. Like power ,current circuits, digital electronics conversions like decimal to hexadecimal etc, questions from OSI model and computer networking, packets and switching concepts? Interview was quiet tough..it lasted for at least 30 mins for every student. Know everything you have written on ur resume. U must have knowledge of communication systems and computer networks and optical communication

Interview Questions
  • favourite subject in you whole engineering?
  • what is modulation why we need it?
  • examples of analog signals? different types of analog modulation techniques? like amplitude, frequency, phase modulation and what are their methods of modulation and demodulation? why we need frequency spectrum? what is DNS and DHCP? difference between ipv4 and ipv6? classes of ip address? if 32 bit ip address is given and last 8 bits represents hosts. how many ip addresses we can have? how can you measure or calculate the height of antenna which sends and receives any type of modulated signals? write its mathematical formulae? what are methods to transmit any type of signal? what are microwave waveguides? what was you project explain in brief? was it working? what you learned in you internship? (i did internship at BSNL, so i knew whole GSM architecture at tips and explained it in very good manner.) some aptitude questions and situations to test your mental abilities
3 people found this interview helpful