BetBright Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Updated 12 Jun 2018

2.9

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BetBright (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

I applied to this role online. Received an e-mail in 2 days asking me if i was available for a telephonic round. I received a call next day and then i was invited to the office for a face to face interview. It was a very positive experience. It took about 30mins. Mostly the questions were technical about troubleshooting and things like that.

Interview Questions

• What are the three abilities of an ideal help desk person?   Answer Question
    • How important IT skills are in help desk service and how you keep yourself updated with those skills?   Answer Question
    • What is your worst experience so far as a help desk assistant?   Answer Question
    • What is the recent skill you have learned that can be helpful for help desk position?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BetBright (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in September 2017.

Interview

the interview process was good, It was all about technical questions.
    there are coding exercises that you must be completed before the face to face interview. You will be asked questions based on the exercises. So, prepare for that.

Interview Questions

• Difference between == and ===?   1 Answer

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BetBright (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process is very unprofessional as the interviewing manager never sought any introduction and did not give any room to ask any questions to let me know more about the company. The interview process reflected the overall company's attitude and I made up my mind to not proceed with this very unprofessional firm.

Computer science engineers should stay away from this firm.

Interview Questions

BetBright Response

9 Oct 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you very much for your feedback- we appreciate your feedback and ensure that we take all feedback (positive and negative) on board. We are disappointed to learn about your interview experience... More

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BetBright (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was stringent but was kept casual at the same time. This gave me a sense of how the company works and I found this appealing.
    I learnt about the history of the company, how the company has grown and what they are planing for the future.
    The interviewers provided me low level details, for instance the day to day tasks that I would be participating in, but also gave me high level info of how my role fits into the companies strategy.
    I was free to ask questions the whole way through the process and I was happy with all the answers.
    Overall the interview process was pleasant and I was happy with how it went.

Interview Questions

• If there was a screen with a login name and password text areas on the screen, what test cases would you create for that?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BetBright (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in June 2016.

Interview

It lasted 1 hour. It was pleasant and relaxed. I showcased my work in which both interviewees asked about and then they asked some other questions followed by a description of the role and company. It was one of the best interviews I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer

Senior PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BetBright.

Interview

I was given a temporary link to an online technical interview which contained multiple choice PHP questions. The questions asked you to choose the correct PHP code but the answer contained crazy obfuscated code that took a while to read and as it was a time limited test, it was very difficult to do this.

Interview Questions

• Being given a ridiculous, almost impossible technical test. After this, I didn't even want to get a job there.   1 Answer

20 Nov 2017 – HR Manager

Hi! Thank you for your feedback. We take all feedback (positive and negative) on board and would welcome the opportunity to discuss this in more detail- please email hr@betbright.com and we will get... More

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BetBright (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview was a phonecall, spoke to the team supervisor - very friendly, amiable and honest with both the pros and cons of the position. Second interview via Skype video (as I was abroad) with supervisor & a senior agent, same friendly and casual tone, no questions went unanswered and they were very forthcoming with demands/salary expectations/starting dates/long term goals etc.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are the most important qualities a cs agent needs to have?   1 Answer

Compliance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BetBright in July 2016.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by a face to face interview. There was also a face to face meeting with the CFO.

Questions / Discussions with all were very similar in topic but amount of detail varied.

Very helpful in arranging suitable interview times. Very friendly at all times. T

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of gambling legislation (optional)   Answer Question
    • Knowledge of anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing legislation   Answer Question
    • Awareness of risk and control implementation   Answer Question
    • Ability to discuss compliance with stakeholders, and ensure correct decisions are made   Answer Question

Current employer had better benefits and salary in place
    Starting a family, did not want to move company

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandyford

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BetBright (Sandyford) in April 2017.

Interview

I emailed in my CV. Received an automatic email to state my application has been reviewed. Contacted within 24hrs to arranged a phone interview. Phone interview lasted appox 30 mins. Job Interview then arranged that day for later in the week. Inter lasted approx 45 mins. Then I was informed via phone call that my application had been successful .

Interview Questions

BetBright Response

19 Sep 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted that you had a positive interview experience!

- The HR team

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BetBright (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

Betbright make use of a very standard interview process. Initially there were two technical tests on iOS and Java (taken straight from tests4geeks, see links below), a phone interview, and then an on-site meet & greet for interviews and tests.

Did not like technology stack - extensive use of wrapper. Poor company reviews from other developers also

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.