BetBright Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Updated 4 Jul 2017

2.7

Senior Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandyford

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BetBright (Sandyford) in May 2017.

Interview

Friendly and relaxed. Talked through answer to short question test prior to interview. Patient and open minded about answers, helping me figure about things that could have been answered better

Interview Questions

• Recommend a book and a film.   1 Answer

BetBright Response

19 Sep 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted that you had a positive interview experience!

- The HR team

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandyford

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BetBright (Sandyford) in April 2017.

Interview

I emailed in my CV. Received an automatic email to state my application has been reviewed. Contacted within 24hrs to arranged a phone interview. Phone interview lasted appox 30 mins. Job Interview then arranged that day for later in the week. Inter lasted approx 45 mins. Then I was informed via phone call that my application had been successful .

Interview Questions

BetBright Response

19 Sep 2017 – HR Manager

- The HR team

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BetBright (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview was a phonecall, spoke to the team supervisor - very friendly, amiable and honest with both the pros and cons of the position. Second interview via Skype video (as I was abroad) with supervisor & a senior agent, same friendly and casual tone, no questions went unanswered and they were very forthcoming with demands/salary expectations/starting dates/long term goals etc.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are the most important qualities a cs agent needs to have?   1 Answer

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BetBright (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

Betbright make use of a very standard interview process. Initially there were two technical tests on iOS and Java (taken straight from tests4geeks, see links below), a phone interview, and then an on-site meet & greet for interviews and tests.

Did not like technology stack - extensive use of wrapper. Poor company reviews from other developers also

Compliance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BetBright in July 2016.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by a face to face interview. There was also a face to face meeting with the CFO.

Questions / Discussions with all were very similar in topic but amount of detail varied.

Very helpful in arranging suitable interview times. Very friendly at all times. T

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of gambling legislation (optional)   Answer Question
    • Knowledge of anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing legislation   Answer Question
    • Awareness of risk and control implementation   Answer Question
    • Ability to discuss compliance with stakeholders, and ensure correct decisions are made   Answer Question

Current employer had better benefits and salary in place
    Starting a family, did not want to move company

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BetBright (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in June 2016.

Interview

It lasted 1 hour. It was pleasant and relaxed. I showcased my work in which both interviewees asked about and then they asked some other questions followed by a description of the role and company. It was one of the best interviews I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BetBright (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

I applied to this role online. Received an e-mail in 2 days asking me if i was available for a telephonic round. I received a call next day and then i was invited to the office for a face to face interview. It was a very positive experience. It took about 30mins. Mostly the questions were technical about troubleshooting and things like that.

Interview Questions

• What are the three abilities of an ideal help desk person?   Answer Question
    • How important IT skills are in help desk service and how you keep yourself updated with those skills?   Answer Question
    • What is your worst experience so far as a help desk assistant?   Answer Question
    • What is the recent skill you have learned that can be helpful for help desk position?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.