Best Buy Multi Channel Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Best Buy Multi Channel Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Buy

2.2

Multi Channel Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Beaverton, OR (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Analyzes/audits service incident data, emails, and voice clips to identify areas of service delivery that did or did not meet pre-established performance standards between the Homeowner and the Partner. Preparing quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Multi Channel Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Brooklyn, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was more so talking about the company, the interviewing manager and how long they've been with the company. They get to know a little about you though and your past experience. You get interviewed twice and then when they select you they send you an email to take the drug test and consent to a background check. You have three days to complete both. They call you in a few days afterwards for orientation.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught someone stealing merchandise?   1 Answer

Multi Channel Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Washington, UT (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Got a phone call next day and got a interview with the store manager directly one day after submitted my application. I went in for the interview and it went well but didn't get hired.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a employee stealing.   1 Answer

Multi Channel Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Murrieta, CA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Attended a job fair with 50+ people. First interview was simply getting your name and availability. Second interview was more extensive with in depth questions. If you aren't asked for a third interview then, most likely you aren't getting hired. Third interview a few days later. GM asked a few questions regarding theft and customer service in regards to Best Buy. Offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you encountered an angry customer and how did you deal with it.   1 Answer

Multi Channel Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Applied online, received a call about a week later asking if I could come in for an interview with my department manager. Interviewed with her (basic scenario quesions) got an email about 5 days later saying I had an interview scheduled with the GM. At the end of that interview, I was offered a job on the spot. You have 24 hours to accept the background check & 48 hours to do a drug test.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about employee and customer theft? What should be done in these situations?   1 Answer

Multi Channels Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I had my first interview on the phone, they asked why did I want to work at best buy. About a week later I was contacted to come in for an Interview. I arrived precisely at the time of my interview and upon entering the store I met the my interviewer. We went into a small room and the interview began. The interview was calm and sort of quiet, but we went through the questions and I was told I would be called if I was considered for a second interview. I declined because the location was 47 miles from my home! Essentially, an hour away. But it was good for interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you went above and beyond for someone?
      Talk about a time you had to work on a team with difficult people.
      What does customer service mean to you?
      What is your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Multi Channel Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Park, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Woodland Park, NJ (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Easy and straight to the point. The care more about your ability to help people and sell electronics. Have knowledge of electronics. I had 2 interviews one on the phone and the other in store.

Multi Channel Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (East Brunswick, NJ (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Easy but there process is so much waiting and it's not worth it because Best Buy isn't the best to work for. Need to invest your time. Blah blah blah it's not that hard to interview.

Multi Channel Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Columbia, SC (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online within a week i was contacted by the HR manager who conducted a phone screening. She asked basic scenario questions, previous experience and my availbility. She then set me up for a in person interview with a manager the next week. Had interview with first manager he liked me asked to wait to have another interview with the general manager. He then asked me to tell him about myself, why do you want to work for best buy. He also asked about internal theft. This is a big deal for them always say theft is wrong and that any employee caught stealing should be terminated . I then went on to asking him questions. I asked him how he started out in the company just getting to know him. I was then presented with an offfer. You will recieve a email asking to you to consent to background check and drug screening. Now waiting on results to come back.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw an employee take money from the register.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked what i made at previous job and was presented with a nice offer

Multi Channel Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Cherry Hill, NJ (US)).

Interview

Got hired for the position. They started me off training as a cashier, did both, then kept me as a cashier once they hired a new incompetent team lead. Apparently he's was a lead for 5 years, girl where?

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about electronics?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I came from making $14/hr to $10. don't expect to negotiate, it wont happen

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.