Best Buy Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Best Buy Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Buy

2.3

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Fairly easy and quick process. Took a few weeks to call me after the application. Once they scheduled me for my first interview I went it and they immediately did my second interview and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Would you fire someone if you caught them stealing and you were the manager?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

Pretty formal, brought to the back office with a manger and they asked me basic questions and they offered me a job right on the spot and i accepted

Interview Questions

• You're the only one in the store. How would you help a customer whose language you don't understand?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (City of Industry, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

It was about a fifteen minute interview about the company and how it would benefit you as a person and as an employee working for Best Buy. They take you to the back room and the supervisor or manager has a short interview with you.

Interview Questions

• What is one good and bad thing about working for Best Buy?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (McKinney, TX (US)).

Interview

The interviewing process was relatively easy. I had an interview with a floor manager than a store manager. They asked the same questions regarding life goals and intentions working for best buy. They're looking for anyone conversational and kind.

Interview Questions

• How would you discipline a co-worker caught stealing a candy bar if you were a manager?   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Interview questions come from a packet. you get three interviews, one with the hiring manager, operations or assistant general manager, and general manager. A decision is made by the general manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a Time when you helped a Dissatisfied Customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

I was first asked if I could do a phone interview with a manager. After the phone interview, I was asked to come in and interview with the manager I spoke with on the phone. If the interview goes well, you are asked to interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have helped a frustrated customer. How were you able to resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sawgrass, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Sawgrass, FL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty smooth I did the application then the next day they called me for a interview. I had two interviews in one day. Interview with the manager and customer service lead. Then store manager. I got called 4 days after for a interview with the gm. Did interview with gm a week after

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Monroe, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Dropped off my resume, was told to apply online, heard back in a few days for a phone interview, went in to meet the Front end manager for another interview, finished a few days later with the GM of the store to get the job

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Baltimore, MD (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

A simple conversation, directed at one's morals and willingness to work. It depends on what you do as a person and customer, that will decide how successful you may be within working with Best Buy. You normally meet with a Hiring manager or BOL. Then you meet the head of the department you applied for. That's interview 1. After successfully completing your first interview, you then meet with your general manager, normally they may offer you the position after the interview.

Interview Questions

• If you owned best buy, and you saw an employee open a product on the sales floor, but they didn't pay for it. What would you do as a business owner?   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Honolulu, HI (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Very welcoming environment. Great at hyping me up for the job, and painted a very a good picture for working there. Asked me what I expected to do and told me what to expect. Straight forward and gives out a good vibe.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.