Best Buy Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Best Buy Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Buy

2.4

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Baltimore, MD (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very informative and very engaging. I was able to get some much needed questions answered along with learning about the company learning what they do going forward. I very much appreciate the interview and it’s entirety

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work history   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

On the phone interview first, was then called in for an in person interview and finally an interview with the store manager. It was very laidback and the managers were easy going.

Interview Questions

• Basic sales questions, how you interact with clients and how well you work with a team.   Answer Question

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Phone Interview to see if you are willing to do the work and then an in-person interview. In person is stuff about the position and if you can do it.

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Portland, OR (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Waited for about 10 minutes and eventually met an employee at the front of the store. Interview was brief but the employer wanted well thought-out answers for all the questions. Most of the questions seemed indirectly related to the job.

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Buy (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

the interview in my case was very simple they really needed someone who was availability right away and asked me a few personality questions and offered me the job

Interview Questions

• what were my goals and ambitions and if i were offered the job where would i like to take it   1 Answer

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairborn, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Fairborn, OH (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was a very quick and easy process. The main things that were asked pertained to tech, and sales questions. Overall it was a nice process and it was one of my most pleasant interviews that I have had.

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy in November 2018.

Interview

I had, originally, applied for a Seasonal Sales Associate position; but due to my experience the hiring manager suggested I would be a good fit for the Mobile Sales Associate position. I applied for the position via the website on a Wednesday. The following Monday, I was contacted for a “first interview” which was scheduled on Tuesday. The interview was short and pleasant and consisted of the department head asking questions about previous work experience and “what would you do in this scenario” type questions. The interview lasted 15-20 minutes. The next day (Wednesday) I was contacted and a “Final Interview” was scheduled for the following morning. I met with the GM for my final interview. I was asked more in-depth questions about my job experience and more “scenario” questions. My final interview lasted about 20 minutes. I was told that I would receive any further communication in reference to the position through the company’s job website/ portal and/or my email. Before I arrived home, I received an email offering me the position. The overall process, applying for the job all the way through receiving an offer, was a quick process. Both of the individuals who interviewed me were really nice, pleasant, and put me at ease.

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Chesapeake, VA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I met with a sales supervisor, not the mobile supervisor. We went to the back office and I answered personal questions and job based questions. It took around 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• A customer that's never owned a cell phone comes in to buy a cell phone. How would you help them?   Answer Question

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

During the interview process they were very kind and easy to work with. Overall a great experience and they offered me the position on the spot. They ask what you've done for work prior to the interview.

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Gilbert, AZ (US)).

Interview

I filled out the online personality test and got the first phone call the next day. I was scheduled for an interview early the next week. I met with the supervisor and one of the managers and answered the scenario-based questions. I got a phone call almost right after I left the store to schedule another interview with the General Manager. Went for my interview 2 days later, sadly the GM was sick but the Assistant Store Manager interviewed me. It was a very good experience. The last interview was much less formal, and I was asked a few more questions about theft, scenarios, etc. I was offered the job on the spot, and I accepted. I looked at some of the interview questions before I went in for the interview and it helped me a lot. I wore a formal dress but it wasn't too over the top.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work on a project with someone you didn't like.   1 Answer
    • What are your thoughts on theft?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you had to make the right decision without anyone looking.   1 Answer
    • Think about your favorite store. Tell me about a positive experience with customer service you've had there and how you can learn from it.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.