Bell Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Bell Canada Interview Questions

Interviews at Bell Canada

2.8

Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Applied using the internal portal.First Interview with HR, confirming basic information. 2nd Interview with hiring manager focusing on leadership and technical skills. Friendly and Motivating Interview. Lasted for 45 to 60mins

Interview Questions

• Situational question based on Engineering and Sales? Conflict Resolution, Managing Interests and Prioritization   Answer Question

Bell B I Grad Program Interview

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2015.

Interview

Online interview if you make it through it will be an on campus interview, the last step is a interview on site relating to a excel test and case study and presenting it in front of a panel. process took about a month did not hear anything back. However, received an automatic email from the career zone saying the position has been filled a month later.....

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for bell   6 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2020.

Interview

It is a video interview that the questions are printed on the screen and you record the answers. I answered 5 questions, all about behaviour. You have about 30-60s to consider for each question.

Interview Questions

• If you have power to change one thing, what would you do?   Answer Question

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Applied online, got the link to a video interview about 4 days later. There were 6 questions that I had to answer, with a minute to prepare my responses and around 2 minutes to respond to the questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

Process involved an online video interview and then successful applicants did a 2 hour case interview followed by a panel interview. The video interview involved standard behavioural questions and the case study was fairly typical for business students.

Interview Questions

• What is something you are proud of that does not appear on your resume?   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

A group interview with an orientation, the recruiter talked a lot about the pros of working for bell, did a driving test at the end. They will invite you to a training program afterwards.

Business Markets Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

I was contacted by email to attend an interview in Mississauga. As I had to reschedule the interview since something came up, I thought they were very accommodating. I was told there would be a 45 min case study (10 to present, 30 situational/behavioural questions, 5 for final questions) and I would have 45 min to prepare the Powerpoint. Although it was a time crunch, I managed to finish preparing the presentation in time. The interview itself was fair and it was a great opportunity to practice my presentation skills, since even 2 executives were there. After a month of no reply, I figured I didn't get an offer until almost a month and a half passed, and the HR emailed me asking if I was still interested. I said yes and after a week passed again with no reply, I followed up several times after that but I didn't get any reply, which was really strange.

Interview Questions

• How will your recommendation improve the sales/revenue of this (fake) company?   Answer Question

Junior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online then got the interview in 3 days. one-to-one interview then SQL test. Not enough time to finish the math assessment and sql assessment. It took about 2.5hrs total for the interview and assessment.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in December 2019.

Interview

Worst interview experience ever. The whole interview process took more than 3 hours with 5 rounds face-to-face interviews and 2 technical assessments. Exactly same questions were asked multiple times.
    In the last round of the interview, a guy, looked like the manager of the analytics team, asked a lot of questions that were personal and not even related to the position, which was very rude and offensive. He asked questions like "how did you pay your tuition?""what do your parents do?", "you have good parents can they adopt me???", "what kind of car are you driving??", and he even asked about my boyfriend's job??? Moreover, He kept saying that people who work here are very willing to work late and they work on weekends too even without getting paid, and there are people with master/phd degrees are willing to work for them for free! He looks like he really enjoys and is proud of exploiting people. Just like others said, they are expecting/asking you to work for an excessively long time but with little pay. How ridiculous

Interview Questions

• What's your favourite course in school? (4 times)
      What's your dream/ dream job? (3 times)
      what do you do in your spare time? (twice)
      Some Excel/SQL questions
      Are you able to work late?   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in December 2019.

Interview

Had a questionnaire at first to answer some general questions, then followed by a behavior interview and a written code test. Questions are in average difficulty. Great staff and good interview experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.