Cover image for Bechtel

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Bechtel Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 352 of over 352 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Bechtel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bechtel

Interview

Very enjoyable experience just invited to talk about my life and experiences. Open and friendly discussion about my career aspirations and very openly invited to ask questions about the company and the experience.

Interview Questions
  • talk about an experience where you were challenged.
    Answer Question

Bechtel

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bechtel

Interview

The interview process featured several rounds of virtual interview calls where they asked lots of questions about things like past work experiences, what you studied in school, and where you see yourself in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bechtel

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bechtel

Interview

recruiter reached out, set up an interview. initially it was a phone interview with hr went well and then an in person interview which eventually led to a job offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Bechtel

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bechtel in Dec 2022

Interview

Originally I had applied previously to a few intern roles but because of COVID the hiring process was on pause. I applied mid October for 5 different engineering roles. Got selected to a prescreening two weeks ago. HR recruiter was extremely nice and very responsive. I was selected for an interview for the next Thursday. Which was very fast for the holidays. Interview itself wasn’t super formal, but very informative. Casual conversation. I was asked to answer three questions for HR purposes at the end before closing the conversation. Received an offer the following Monday. Fast and easy overall process. I’ve been to over 45 interviews, rejected by most, the was by far one of the best processes I’ve been through.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bechtel

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bechtel

Interview

After resume selection, technical round was good enough. Need to have deep knowledge about every concept of Piping Stress. Project related questions, Be confident and Be yourself. After 2-3 weeks, Hr round took place. Basic behavioural questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • SIF, Equipment related questions, MODAL analysis, Allowable shear stress and Bending stresses, Peak stresses, Flange leakage method, Liberal stresses, Nozzle limit check and project related questions.

Bechtel

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bechtel

Interview

I went to a career fair and spoke to a campus recruiter, they liked my resume so they took me to get an interview. They sat me down in a booth and I spoke to a PM.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bechtel

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bechtel

Interview

Mainly behavioral questions and they focus a lot on their company values. Key tip is to have a company project that you can reference during the interview. The interview is about 30 minutes to an hour and will typically get an offer if successful from it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to lead a team to solve a complex problem

Bechtel

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bechtel in Nov 2022

Interview

Applied online, got an email a month later to set up an interview screening. Did a phone call that lasted about 10 min with a recruiter. The recruiter was nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • What was your biggest takeaway from your previous organization? Why did you choose this career route?

Bechtel

Application

I interviewed at Bechtel

Interview

1 st round - gd - topic covid era and its adverse effect 2 nd round - technical interview- based on cv and technical skills 3 rd hr round -

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tabuk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bechtel (Tabuk) in Oct 2022

Interview

quiet easy, all about the job description, went through the CV, about 40 mints fluent English is a must , you have to be prepared about your past experience and skills, its easy

Interview Questions
  • asked about my recent experience
Viewing 1 - 10 of 352 Interviews

Popular Careers with Bechtel Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Bechtel? Share Your Experiences

Bechtel logo

Bechtel Careers

Cover image for Bechtel

About the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) project: Bechtel will provide launch infrastructure design and construction as part of...More

• Natrium Career Fair in Reston
  • Our Vision
  • Our Culture
  • Our D&I

Company Updates

42 days ago

Company News
bechtel.org partners with USAID to support food security in Zambia Public-private partnership approach to maximize sustainable impacts across Africa On December 14, 2022, during the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit USAID announced a partnership with Bechtel to support infrastructure development critical to food security in Zambia that can be scaled across Africa.
Shared image - bechtel.org partners with USAID to support food security in Zambia
bechtel.org partners with USAID to support food security in Zambia
www.bechtel.com

48 days ago

Company News
Bechtel and Sabanci Renewables Inc. partner to grow U.S. solar market Cutlass Solar Two to save 600,000 metric tons of CO2 emissions per year Bechtel has been selected to build a 272 MWdc solar facility for Sabanci Renewables, Inc. in Fort Bend County, Texas. The Fort Bend facility will be the first utility-scale solar project in the United States for Sabanci Renewables, Inc., a subsidiary of Sabanci Holding, one of Turkey’s leading companies. Sabanci Renewables will own and operate the facility.
Shared image - Bechtel and Sabanci Renewables Inc. partner to grow U.S. solar market
Bechtel and Sabanci Renewables Inc. partner to grow U.S. solar market
www.bechtel.com

Bechtel Photos

+ Add Photo
Bechtel photo of: Bechtel Headquarters  (Photo thanks to Flickr user dantc, available under by-nc-nd v2.0)
Bechtel photo of: Pueblo Chemical Agent-Destruction Pilot Plant (PCAPP)
Bechtel photo of: Bechtel ML2 (Mobile Launcher) Project
Bechtel photo of: Bechtel
Bechtel photo of: Reston Office
Bechtel photo of: My desk
Bechtel photo of: conference room

Bechtel Job Seekers Also Viewed