Bazaarvoice Interview Questions

Updated 5 Oct 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 246 of over 246 interviews

Recruiter17%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Bazaarvoice

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice

Interview

Extremely long and drawn out (~3 months). The recruiter let me know 5 minutes after my first interview was supposed to begin that they couldn't make it and would follow up to reschedule. I reached out several times to reschedule for a month and never heard back. I finally had another recruiter reach out after contacting multiple employees on LinkedIn... I should have known better. The employees expressed that the recruiters are not great at their jobs (lack of follow up, delayed communication, etc.) and that management knows this and that they were told "that's just the way it is." I made it to the final round after many interviews. The final round was a case study (a bit excessive) with an extremely vague prompt/guideline. When it came time for the case study, the panel seemed unprepared/not in-sync with one another. None of the suggested questions were asked and they completely went off-script from what little was provided on the case study one-pager. Some questions you would only know the answer to if you worked there. Complete waste of time. Worst interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions
  • Your typical interview questions: Tell me about a time when...
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Bazaarvoice

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice in Aug 2022

Interview

Agree with other reviewers, very disorganized, long process, lack of communication unless you followed up multiple times. Talent acquisition didn’t even know what job they were speaking about. Even if I had received an offer would of declined. This is your first impression with a company, would expect it to be smoother.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions about my experience and how it fits with the role.

Bazaarvoice

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice

Interview

Long and Drawn out - I interviewed with 5 people, over 3 weeks - one person missed the interview with no email or phone call. I had to reach out to see if we had a mix-up and possibly reschedule. Which we did, but they were again late. I was then contacted the following week as a follow-up to see how the interviews went and was told I would have some news about the next steps on Friday of that week. I then reached out for an update and was met with an automated rejection email. If the hiring manager is aware they are going to choose someone else, why string someone along and reject them on a Friday evening. This is a really poor process, especially when interviewing for a senior-level HR role. It takes very little effort to be transparent in the process and provide an email update about an interview status. Asking someone to wait until Friday, and then providing an automated email rejection is a poor business practice, especially when you are asking someone to meet with so many members of the team and devote time to the process.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Bazaarvoice

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice in Jul 2022

Interview

30 Min call with Talent Acquisition. The call was casual, introductions were fine, but I didn't get to talk as much as I wanted to because the interviewer was slow in writing things down. Then towards the end she asked what my work status (immigration) status was. I said I have a green card and then she said that it was highly unlikely that I would get the job because of my status. which is ILLEGAL and highly discriminatory. After I clarified I can work without any sponsorship, she said she would need to check. If you work in HR, you should know that without checking. Interviewed on a Friday and got the rejection email Tuesday morning.

Interview Questions
  • Did you work with influencers directly or through an agency?

Bazaarvoice

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice

Interview

A recruiter reached out for an initial interview, followed by a 30 minute zoom interview with the hiring manager. The initial part of the interview was relatively seamless – it was actually getting feedback and having someone from their team actually communicate what next steps were. I was told I’d be given an update on next steps by the following day. One week and emails to three separate people asking for an update later, I finally received a response that said “the role has been filled.” No additional follow up, no other information provided, just what seemed to be an automated email telling me “best of luck.” When you interview someone, take into account that there’s a person on the other side. A person with their own goals and responsibilities. For future candidates, please treat them like they deserve respect, not like they’re a number to fill a quota. If ever in the future Bazaarvoice reaches out to me or someone I know, I’ll tell them to save their time and energy and look elsewhere.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions about my experience and how it fits with the role.

Bazaarvoice

Application

I interviewed at Bazaarvoice

Interview

Like many other comments on this site have already stated, HR sends a template rejection email. A template email occurs after numerous rounds of interviewing and a panel presentation. After the amount of time required in the process, a template email is a bad tone. I requested feedback and didn't receive a response. I believe how a company handles the interviewing process sets a tone of who a company truly is.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Bazaarvoice

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice

Interview

Met with the recruiter for a phone interview. I could hear him doing dishes during our call and could tell he wasn’t listening really. He said he would have a response within 3 days. I followed up twice and never got an answer until a month and a half later that they weren’t moving forward

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Bazaarvoice

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice in Jun 2022

Interview

Firstly there was a Call w external recruiter Call w hiring manager Call with skip level management Formal interview (presentation, deal review, 30-90 days) Final interview with head of sales (EMEA) It was a very friendly process, and all the people I encountered, from receptionists to future colleagues were super friendly and nice.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you did not hit your targets, and how did you handle that What type of managers to you like working with

Bazaarvoice

Application

I interviewed at Bazaarvoice

Interview

it went smooth. I had to explain why I believed I was a good fit for this position. I explained how it was my passion to help people Become the best versions of their selves during the on boarding process and while they are out of training.

Interview Questions
  • How can you contribute to our company's mission?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bazaarvoice (London, England)

Interview

Everyone I spoke with when interviewing was nice and the interviews themselves were pleasant. The frustrating part was communication. After 2 weeks of consistent feedback and updates, it went completely silent. I had to reach out twice to receive any sort of update. The first time was after a week of nothing, I emailed and was told I should hear something by the next week. The second was nearly a month later after that email (and not hearing anything). The rejection reply was sent fairly quickly after sending that email. I then received the same rejection email again the next day. Overall, the people seemed great, but the lack of communication (and being rejected twice) was frustrating.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 246 Interviews