Barclays Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Barclays Interview Questions

Interviews at Barclays

2,678 Interview Reviews

3.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Applied online for early/fast track program.
    Did a hirevue coding interview.
    Passed and went to an on-site interview day at Whippany, NJ. It was with various activities such as hackathon, workshops, and individual interviews.

Quantitative Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Not so hard, basically, lots of questions about machine learning and statistics. Also, some questions of algorithm, such as quick sort, fibonacci series. You should know more about the basic concepts.

Fraud Dispute Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (Wilmington, DE (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Got an email from a recruiter about my resume about three days after I applied. A month later got another email about a phone screening, did not get phone screening call so I thought I didn't get the position. Then another month later got a call about setting up a phone interview. 3 weeks later got offered the position.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I applied online, then got contacted by HR by email regarding my minimum salary requirements. HR then set up 1st round phone interview with the hiring manager. 2nd round interview was by WebEx with the hiring manager, their manager and two other team members. The hiring manager gave me a case to assess my credit skills. I was told that I will be contacted in a week. I have not heard back for 2.5 weeks, contacted the hiring manager, then HR and received a rejection email from HR. The email had details of the HR rep with suggestion to contact this person for more detailed feedback. I contacted the HR person and the hiring manager for feedback, have not heard back from either one, which is very unprofessional. Why offer to contact for feedback if you have not intention of providing it?

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Wilmington, DE (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me through linkedn where I was able to talk to her on the phone twice. She advised me to complete two tests, to gauge my personality and work ethic, I'm assuming. They went very well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays in July 2020.

Interview

Round 1 - 2 behavioral
    Round 2 - One technical
    Round 3 / Superday - 2 behavioral, 1 technical/case
    Found out within one week.
    Then if eligible for fellowship, its 2 interviews, either simultaneously or one after the other.

Interview Questions

• Why banking?
      Is there a deal you've been following?
      What do you do in your free time?   Answer Question

Vice President Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Submitted my resume online. A recruiter contacted me, asked for my salary expectations and interview availability, then ghosted me. 1 follow up on my part went ignored. Just a total waste of time.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Barclays (Wilmington, DE (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Assessment background &credit check frequently in contact with recruiter any questions answered promptly any questions I had were answered it was a process but nothing good is easy i was informed every step
    Of the way

Interview Questions

• What make you an assessment to this company   1 Answer

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (Henderson, NV (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Cool down to earth people helped with preparing for interview in advance very specific about benefits but the process took long because of covid. Gave good advice on how to adapt to job title

Credit Derivatives Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barclays (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I applied online and received an interview within two days, following a general HR interview. I was called for a super day kind of video interview. I received excellent feedback from every interviewer except one interviewer who was least interested and was asking random nonrelated questions and kept asserting that you are overqualified for this position and will not stay longer.

Additionally, he asked me about the Barclays proprietry software and trade management software and commented that we are looking for someone who knows this software and can add value from Day 1.

I don't know how one can know about the software mentioned above if a person has not worked in the company in the past.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me something about yourself?
      2. What is a bond?
      3. How does derivatives trade work?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.