Cover image for Bank of America Merchant Services

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Bank of America Merchant Services Interview Questions

Updated 19 Sept 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 59 of over 59 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Bank of America Merchant Services

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services

Interview

Interview over the phone with the recruiter, manager phone interview, in person interview and team member interview. Went over how my past positions would be relevant to the position I was interviewing for. Wanted examples of past successes.

Interview Questions
  • What is your prior positions relevant to the position?
    Answer Question

Bank of America Merchant Services

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services

Interview

Webex meeting : 2 hours 3 members interviewd separately Mostly core java and design patterns. Each person took about 30 to 40 mins. Started of with explain current projects. Core java questions like interface questions. Design solution.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America Merchant Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services

Interview

scenario based interview. questions related to GTM and success rate. position required knowledge of construction of roadmap and how to launch in a global marketplace. 3 interviews with HR, Leadership and gm.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your most successful product launch

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services (Charlotte, NC) in Jul 2018

Interview

After applying for the position I was contacted by a recruiter for the initial phone screening. My information was forwarded to the hiring manager, who I spoke with over the phone a couple of weeks later. We had a good conversation. He described the position in more detail, and was very interested in my background. A couple of weeks later I was invited to a second phone interview with his manager. We had a conversation similar to the first interview, and I learned more about the organization and department goals, specifically, where this role fits into the picture. A few more weeks passed and I was invited for a third round in-person interview at the Charlotte office. The office is modern and very impressive. I was offered a beverage while I waited since I arrived pretty early. The third interview felt more like a conversation than an interview, and I left feeling like this would be a great place to work. The people were friendly and seemed to be self motivated and highly engaged. The recruiter working with me was very helpful throughout the process. I received confirmation emails and detailed instructions at every stage to ensure that I was well prepared to make the best impression.

Interview Questions
  • Can you give me an example of an ad hoc report you might have to pull in your current role? What types of systems do you use, and how do you work with the data?
  • Do you have any experience with incentive design? What was the objective and what did the process entail?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services (Singapore) in Feb 2018

Interview

The team who selected you will individually interview with you, so it may include several rounds if you are selected by more than one. Basically language technical questions and simple behaviour questions. I brought my computer so I showed a pierce of code I recently worked on also.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services (New Bedford, MA)

Interview

Very straight forward. Recruiter phone interview, personality test, interview with Senior management. They asked a few onion questions, otherwise it was "tell me about you" type stuff. The interviewers were pleasant and relatively easy to make small talk with.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services (Phoenix, AZ) in Dec 2017

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy and flawless. The overall process from speaking to the recruiter to getting an offer letter was less than 30 days. The onboarding was exceptional. Benefits were great and were a win-win atmosphere

Interview Questions
  • They did the behavioral questions of telling me about a time, the actions you took, and the result

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services (Richmond, VA)

Interview

applied online, took assessment of online, had a phone interview and 2 face to face interviews. was emailed after the 3rd interview that I got the job. started within 2 weeks of the offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2017

Interview

Five interviews and the trail went cold. Recruiter never followed back up and wouldn't return call. Received really good vibes from interviewers so i habe no idea what went wrong. Left me hanging. Good practice though!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2017

Interview

Please write at least 30 words on Hiring and Interview processSimple, direct to the point. The recruiters are very nice and they try to do their best to go as fast as possible. Awesome team!

Interview Questions
  • regular questions. Nothing trick
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews